Newcastle V Norwich / 18th October / 4pm / SJP

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think the way the results went yesterday, if we win this and the Sunderland game we should be right back in it.

In what exactly? The climb to mid table mediocrity?

Yes.

If you expected more than mid table mediocrity at the start of the season that says more about you than owt else

Not having a go at the expectation level, just at the dramatic statement of being back in it.

I'm confident we'll get a win the day, based purely on the assumption we're due a win at some point and Norwich just aren't that good.

3-1, Mitrovic hat-trick

Normally against poor opposition we play to their level and lose because they're more experienced at that level. Kind of like an argument with CT.

Team: Elliot, Janmaat, Mbemba, Coloccini, Dummett, Sissoko, Tiote, Colback, Wijnaldum, Perez, Mitrovic

Bench: Woodman, Lascelles, Haidara, Anita, Thauvin, De Jong, Cisse

When Adrian comes out her coma, she says, "come here Rocky I've got something to tell you....win...ding ding...WIN DING DING....WWIIIIIIN..." and Micky goes "well what are ya woiiting for?!?!?". That's how the toon players are going to feel today I've got a great feeling we'll win comfortably.

Absolutely capable of winning this but have to avoid losing concentration at the back... Elliot is vulnerable and needs the defence to work well. I think we can score a couple comfortably, but we're so shaky that I still think we could end up losing this if we're not careful.