Bournemouth V Newcastle // Premier League // Saturday 7th November // 12:45 // Dean Court

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel a little dirty winning that to be honest. Totally undeserved. We better not hear how things are turning around, we're playing well now, etc from the usual club and paper suspects on the heels of that steaming pile of an effort.

South coast, mate. Something happens to them down there. It must be the smell of dead fish and horse shit.

:lol: We're just lucky they're completely hopeless, and of course for having the Dilsch in net.

3 points we didn't deserve, but I'll take 'em!

I'd be hard pressed to remember a more painful match to watch, and god knows there's been some.

We were never in the game and never looked like winning. Sissoko was absolute rubbish, Wijnaldum was mostly anonymous.

Colo did well but Elliot was unbelievable, never thought he was as capable as he was today.

Was this the same team I watched last week?? What should have been a good game was 90 minutes of nail-biting anguish.

Can't believe we weren't scored on, they were all over us from start to finish.

Funnily enough Thauvin did alright in the short time he was on.

At least it's not a consistent issue, I'd be far more worried if it was.

My fear is we don't seem to be all that arsed against smaller name sides, disinterested against Sheff Wed and Bournemouth. We were up for it against Norwich so there is hope but we've got two games coming up against smaller name sides who are far more lethal going forward then Bournemouth. It was good to see Elliot perform really well and Thauvin come on looking like he gave a shite so there were some positives from the game. Like I said I'll take the win as they've been nearly unheard of away from home (first since January iirc) but I just hope McClaren can knock what looked like complacency out of them.

I think it's worth adding Bournemouth played some excellent football, we couldn't get near them for a large part of the game.

If they had a striker that could finish his dinner we would have lost by the Man City score.

Fat Rob made some decent saves but like Butland last week, he wasn't threatened with anything really challenging.

Edited by sammynb