Stoke City V Newcastle United

Anorthernsoul

The failure of the media to ask any questions is what gets me:

How does he expect to win any away game? - especially considering we were actually hammered in our two wins.

Gouffran and Colback - why?

Riviere - why?

In one away game this season we played like we can and should play - okay we lost 3-0 after being fucked over by the ref but the way he ditched that plan instantly is worth sacking him for alone imo.

Yes the mackems are shit but we've played teams just as bad where it would have made a difference - including tonight.

Why did we go for this utter failure when he'd already turned us down and when it's obvious from teams like Watford and Bournemouth that there are decent modern coaches around is beyond me.

The whole lot of them deserve relegation.

Edited by NJS

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McClaren deserves to be fired ...... NOW!

Anyone who disagrees with me needs to seek help from an analyst.

It's one thing to start Gouffran but then to replace him with Riviere is the height of stupidity.

Especially when there is Perez, Aarons, Saivet, in the wings.

Sissoko was absolute rubbish, never seen him give so many balls away and play so badly.

Shelvey was anonymous for a good percentage of the game.

Weather condition was very bad but our performance was even worse.

Can't fault Taylor or Lascelles considering...........

Brolly-boy has got to go .......sharpish like!

PS. DeJong & Tiote not on the bench ......why? I haven't heard of injuries.

Edited by Noelie

Stoke are a tad like us in the fact they will show up one week and turn to shite the next, but they show up far more than we do, hence the positions in the league table. We've lost 1-0 down there past few seasons haven't we? Even when Stoke have been shite on the day? Going for a 1-0 loss.

Also bearing the fact that in my lifetime we've only won once down there. I can't see that changing.

Well, this was right.

Will I ever see a good NUFC, anyone?

i've been clinging to a bit of Fish-like hope that we'll be alright all season. i've wanted it to come good for mcclaren, there were glimpses in the odd game that he could coach them to play a passing game but the table doesn't lie. we're exactly where we deserve to be. we've been down there all season for a reason.

he's starting to lose it. apparently we showed "character and fight tonight". aye, alright steve. not quite as chipper as he was after the 5-1 but he didn't look in too bad a mood

i've been clinging to a bit of Fish-like hope that we'll be alright all season. i've wanted it to come good for mcclaren, there were glimpses in the odd game that he could coach them to play a passing game but the table doesn't lie. we're exactly where we deserve to be. we've been down there all season for a reason.

Anything less than 6 points from Bournemouth and Sunderland means relegation.

"We didn't deserve that. Jack Butland is a bit of a curse for us this season."

No, ginger cunt, we did deserve it. Jack Butland's one save isn't reason to declare us unlucky.

When is this deluded arsehole going to just tell it like it is?

If past years are anything to go by, we wont take any kind of decisive action till its too late. Charnley and the other muppets will be wringing their hands and dithering until Ashley tells them to sack him with four games to go.

True, but relegation surely isn't a certainty yet. One of us, mackems, and Norwich is going to survive and we're all on the same points (with us having a home game in hand). Are we really any worse than these teams? Surely Bournemouth, mackems, palace, and Swansea at home are winnable games. Say we lose one of these, is there no chance we can pick 4 or 5 points up from the rest of our games?

This forum surprises me in its negativity sometimes. A loss today was entirely expected, we didn't play any worse than Stoke and lost. So what, nothing's changed imo. The next 2 home matches are crucial but definitely winnable. I rate our chance 9f survival slightly above 50% tbh.

His payoff will be fuck all in relative terms, like Pardew before him. It's much more about the people responsible for appointing him not wanting to admit they were wrong I. Case they get the bullet. The selfish, spineless and, most if all, incompetent cunts. Part of me hopes we go down. That's how bad it's got

Anything less than 6 points from Bournemouth and Sunderland means relegation.

Im firmly of the opinion we'll get relegated because we're in such disarray and lack any kind of leadership, plus our comic goal difference is like being deducted a point.

I cant see where the points will come from tbh.

That's not good coaching, man. Pretty but ineffective coaching is completely fucking pointless. Like most of our away games

I can't see changing McLaren making much difference. We have too many players with no heart, no fight and who can't hit a barn door.

I can't see a decent manager wanting to take any of that on, particularly given our likely premier league exit.

I can't even see a decent manager being capable of getting much more out of what's available.

Edited by Christmas Tree

Yup, it's March, we're in the shit and have been all season. Time to gamble on someone else if only in the hope of it resulting in some kind of new manager bounce or reaction ro fresh ideas.

Who we could hope to attract I have no idea but it's looking desperate for Stevie boy

Even if we replaced him with someone not much better it'd be worth it for the short term boost some fresh ideas might inspire.

Absolutely untenable position now, has to go.

One good thing about being relegated is we'll get rid of the likes of Sissoko who doesn't care, Certainly wouldn't upset me* to see any of them go to be honest, including our supposedly better players like Wijnaldum who can do one.

*I think that's partly down to general apathy about the club and partly because I just don't really rate any of them.