Next manager

Kid Dynamite

Who do you want as manager  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It boils down to them being inept and not having the guts or nouse to be proactive. It was obvious we were in the shit irrespective of the result against Bournemouth but they were simply hoping we'd win so they didn't have to make a decision. The loss made the manager's position untenable and they still seemed utterly clueless. I get the distinct impression we're just happen to be lucky in that Benitez fancied the job because I have zero faith in Charnley and co to go out and get the right man.

Spot on, I get the impression Benitez's agent approached them because I highly doubt Charnley had the bottle to try for a manager of that caliber. I'm sure he was quivering looking through a wikipedia page list of 1990's/2000's English managers hoping some were out of a job.

CT at his squealy worst. :lol: "OMG a new manager and I actually know who this one is!"

McClaren excited you when he arrived, you silly cunt. :lol:

First of all, I know diddly squat about Rafa. Secondly, part of the fun of football is getting excited about a new manager.

You miserable fucker :lol:

This is it, the final swing of the pendulum, if Rafa can't turn this shower of shite into something respectable again we are eternally doomed to being unrelentingly garbage. The end game begins for good or ill.

First of all, I know diddly squat about Rafa. Secondly, part of the fun of football is getting excited about a new manager.

You miserable fucker :lol:

If it was Nigel Pearson getting the job today, you'd be exactly the same. Who can forget the "final piece of the jigsaw" post about McClaren. Some jigsaw. :lol:

Training Saturday and Sunday so he can work his magic then.

:lol: I'm glad you're excited but I can't see 2 days of training having enough effect to pull something off against a side as capable as Leicester, I really hope he does but I'm not giving it much chance and don't think the game will be in any way indicative of how he will have the team set up in future. Just hope the tramps and Norwich lose their next games too so we have 9 games (and they have 8) from the level we are at now to overtake.

Spot on, I get the impression Benitez's agent approached them because I highly doubt Charnley had the bottle to try for a manager of that caliber. I'm sure he was quivering looking through a wikipedia page list of 1990's/2000's English managers hoping some were out of a job.

I was just going to post the exact same thing. Guaranteed that this wasn't Charnley's idea even though he was one of the first names on lips of anyone who remotely knows anything about football. He probably hadn't even thought of Moyes or Rogers until their names were in the press.

I was just going to post the exact same thing. Guaranteed that this wasn't Charnley's idea even though he was one of the first names on lips of anyone who remotely knows anything about football. He probably hadn't even thought of Moyes or Rogers until their names were in the press.

:lol: Aye I have so little respect for Charnley that I fully expect he was seeing what people like Phil Brown were up too, it's clear to me the man has no ambition whatsoever as if we're able to get Benitez in this position we could have definitely got better than McClaren in the summer. They basically begged McClaren to take the job for 6 months, utter utter shambles.

:lol: I'm glad you're excited but I can't see 2 days of training having enough effect to pull something off against a side as capable as Leicester, I really hope he does but I'm not giving it much chance and don't think the game will be in any way indicative of how he will have the team set up in future. Just hope the tramps and Norwich lose their next games too so we have 9 games (and they have 8) from the level we are at now to overtake.

Aye, my concern (as all season) is the lack of a goal scorer. Not sure how Rafa can turn that around until the world window opens.

My only real glimmer of hope for us surviving is based on Tiote and Cisse returning combined with Rafa somehow getting the best out of the other shite on the field.

If it was Nigel Pearson getting the job today, you'd be exactly the same. Who can forget the "final piece of the jigsaw" post about McClaren. Some jigsaw. :lol:

:lol:

poop_emoticon_puzzle.jpg

His credentials are of the highest calibre he's bound to have a relegation clause built in. There's no way he'll want to be a championship manager next season. Also I think 9 games may not be enough even for him.

Aye, my concern (as all season) is the lack of a goal scorer. Not sure how Rafa can turn that around until the world window opens.

We have the best goals scored at home record in the bottom eight. It's simply trying to replicate that sort of performance away from home.

My only real glimmer of hope for us surviving is based on Tiote and Cisse returning combined with Rafa somehow getting the best out of the other shite on the field.

Agreed that there isn't a lot he can do for the fire power, I think he will no doubt focus in on Wijnaldums finishing ability and probably try and use Mitrovic as a focus point to get Winny knock ons etc. I think he'll use Tiote, we need too tbh as I can't stand watching Jack Colback carry on pretending he is a Premier League player.

His credentials are of the highest calibre he's bound to have a relegation clause built in. There's no way he'll want to be a championship manager next season. Also I think 9 games may not be enough even for him.

Just as well that we have ten games left then. ;)

We have the best goals scored at home record in the bottom eight. It's simply trying to replicate that sort of performance away from home.

I can't recall a player as capable at home yet so ineffective away as Wijnaldum, it's just weird. I'd say it is in part due to the set up of the team but he also just doesn't seem to play as well even when he does touch the ball.