Who do you want as manager  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It'd reflect our pursuit of Thauvin. Once Carr's mind is made up it's not for changing!

We won't get the fat Spanish waiter ffs.

This team would get relegated from the Championship

Moyes for me although Benitez is a close second. I'd be happy with either but I think Moyes has more experience with clubs in our position whereas Benitez has tended to work with clubs based on where we used to be, status wise. I reckon he's unproven in a relegation fight.

Edited by Rayvin

I think Moyes is the most likely good option (with the shit options of pearson, redknapp and sherwood being more likely still) but Benitez would be ridiculous.

I think hes as likely an appointment as us getting Ancelotti til the end of the season though so...

I think it has to be a long term appointment.

All this talk of someone coming in to avoid relegation. I just can't see what they could shuffle to get goals. (Other than give Cosby a roll of the dice).

This does feel like an organizational / motivational problem we have though. Its not quality we're lacking. At least not compared to the other relegation candidates. We just need someone who knows how to get them playing.

I think it has to be a long term appointment.

All this talk of someone coming in to avoid relegation. I just can't see what they could shuffle to get goals. (Other than give Cosby a roll of the dice).

It's been about chance creation all season.

Had on a minute, Pearson got LCFC promoted from the championship and signed Mahrez, Vardy, Huth, Morgan, Drinkwater, Albrighton etc.

Aye he's a knacker and wouldn't be my first choice but that Leicester team at the top of the table is his tbf, Ranieri simply carried on the form from the 2nd half of last season