Leicester City v Newcastle United

trophyshy

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought we've done well today, we were the better side tbh. Sadly didn't get anything but I saw the improvement that I wanted to see from just 3 days of training.

Bit generous to say we were the better side

Clear penalty on that handball, very laissez-faire refereeing all game today. Loads of fouls were allowed to float on by without even arms raised for advantage.

We fought hard, low on quality but Benitez can't wave a magic wand and make shit players good. He can instill a sense of pride and responsibility which he has done.

Surprised at the negativity on here. We lost 1-0 to an offside goal playing away to the champions elect. I only watched the second half but personally thought we edged it.

Massive pressure on Sunday now like, can the players hold their nerve?

Aye there was fuck all in that. Still the next game is a lottery so we need to win 5 or 6 out of 8. Almost impossible really.

Edited by trophyshy

We got a lot better when Anita went off. We weren't quite good even but we were much better than that horrific 30 minutes in the first galf. Last game for the toon for him please. His performance was horrific, I can't think of one positive thing to say about him. Anyway no one was banking on winning tonight. We can beat the mackems.

Surprised at the negativity on here. We lost 1-0 to an offside goal playing away to the champions elect. I only watched the second half but personally thought we edged it.

Massive pressure on Sunday now like, can the players hold their nerve?

And our survey says...

Family%20Fortunes%20Irishman%206.jpg

Very little goal threat. Fact

They've conceded 7 goals since Boxing day though and I think we saw a fair bit more positive play away from home than we have pretty much all season.

Mind I also don't get how you're happy to call Mitrovic shit but stick up for an utter useless bastard like Anita.

Aye there was fuck all in that. Still the next game is a lottery so we need to win 5 or 6 out of 8. Almost impossible really.

Eh? We're 1 point below Sunderland and Norwich, 2 if you include goal difference. We're playing both of them. I wouldn't want you in the trenches.

Rafa noticing in 55 minutes what the last two have failed to notice, Anita is fucking tragic.

That's being kind. Typical of our luck that we end up with someone like him. His passing is literally beyond belief. We went back to having 11 v 11 when he went off.

Sunday will be key needless to say. Win that and everyone gets going. Dont and we're cut adrift.

There was a lot more energy and fight today. We've got to create some chances though. There's got to be some service up front. The crossing/final balls have been utterly woeful.

Actually looking forward to Sunday. A little bit of composure and we can beat the mackems. Get the whole place going again.