NUFC v The Great Unwashed

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They beat some of the best teams in Europe then. Cant all be luck. I dont buy it.

It was all luck. Luckiest run ever. Olympiakos had them knocked out even with 10 minutes to go.

Still can't believe they've won the last six, that's atrocious. Such an important game, I really hope we have Mbemba back.

Still can't believe they've won the last six, that's atrocious. Such an important game, I really hope we have Mbemba back.

With how shit they've been too, if a Sunday league team had six goes at beating them they would at least pick up a point somewhere. Embarrassing

No but he is known to turn a blind eye to people not paying 5p for their shopping bags. Scoundrel

After October 15th, I will have to purchase my plastic from the black market. Never will the words, " Paper or plastic?", be uttered in Portland & many other neighboring cities again. Speaking of bans and paper, Scott Parker should join Niall. That expression on his face with the Cup was superb.

oh and this thread had more than a few superb interactions also:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/an-open-letter-to-niall-quinn.572787/

Okay :D

They were the luckiest team ever to win it, no question about that. That doesn't mean Benitez isn't a top manager and we shouldn't excited to have him here (IF we stop up and IF Ashley backs him) - he's won enough other trophies here and in other leagues to be easily the most successful manager we've ever appointed.

After October 15th, I will have to purchase my plastic from the black market. Never will the words, " Paper or plastic?", be uttered in Portland & many other neighboring cities again. Speaking of bans and paper, Scott Parker should join Niall. That expression on his face with the Cup was superb.

oh and this thread had more than a few superb interactions also:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/an-open-letter-to-niall-quinn.572787/

I don't think I have ever seem someone type so much but say so little ever before. All that waffle and basically all it said was

'lower the price tickets niall please'

Plebs :lol:

Edited by gpirlo68

I don't think I have ever seem someone type so much but say so little ever before. All that waffle and basically all it said was

'lower the price tickets niall please'

Plebs :lol:

Not been on here long have you? :cuppa:

;)

They were the luckiest team ever to win it, no question about that. That doesn't mean Benitez isn't a top manager and we shouldn't excited to have him here (IF we stop up and IF Ashley backs him) - he's won enough other trophies here and in other leagues to be easily the most successful manager we've ever appointed.

Okay

I know we talk about derbies being "big games" but Sundays game could be a matter of life or death for NUFC. If we lose we're potentially staring relegation in the face. Probably losing one of the best managers we never had. I can't see us coming straight back up, who knows what manager Charnley would go for in the Championship I can't imagine many of our big earners sticking around. We could potentially turn into Middlesbrough or worse. Yet if we win we face the prospect of having one of the best managers in the league. He'll be given a decent budget & a chance to totally re-build the football side of the club. That's why whatever happens we MUST take all 3 points on Sunday for the future of the club.

I know we talk about derbies being "big games" but Sundays game could be a matter of life or death for NUFC. If we lose we're potentially staring relegation in the face. Probably losing one of the best managers we never had. I can't see us coming straight back up, who knows what manager Charnley would go for in the Championship I can't imagine many of our big earners sticking around. We could potentially turn into Middlesbrough or worse. Yet if we win we face the prospect of having one of the best managers in the league. He'll be given a decent budget & a chance to totally re-build the football side of the club. That's why whatever happens we MUST take all 3 points on Sunday for the future of the club.

As much as I want to win, it's a must not lose. If Sunderland win it's a 4 point gap and we are basically fucked. A point keeps us in it