Yes Gemmill...

catmag

3 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

As the same 'gammons' who moan about the Insulate Britain protestors and then applaud the 'go slow' fuel protest and then will moan at heating bills because of a poorly insulated building. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

4 month wait for new doctor exams.

Fcj-A4v-XXw-AEBg-CR.png

This actually makes me angry, this shit is having a real impact on peoples' lives. This country desperately needs to get a grip. 

• Like 1

My mam rang for an appointment at her village Drs and they didn't have an appointment for a month. 

She's nearly blind & the only way this can be mitigated is with medicinal procedures. 

Cancelling stuff for the Queen when the system is already tits up is absolutely insane

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I had an arse inspection booked at my doctors on the 19th, got a text telling me that out of respect for her Maj, no bumholes will be getting the magic touch. 

Spoilt my week tbh. 

and your weak end

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

My GP's is closing. This is after several weeks of receiving texts saying routine things are cancelled due to shortage of staff.

It looks like me, ayatollah and cath are the only ones working on Monday then? :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

that reminds me, what's the difference between a blow job and anal sex? 

one makes your day, the other makes your hole weak

Reminds of the poll they once asked blokes which was 'what is your favourite thing about receiving blow jobs?' 55% said 'the feeling' and 45% answered with 'The peace and quiet'.  :good:

• Haha 6

I will be watching the funeral like the proverbial hawk with the express purpose of being alert for the slightest sign of a bead of sweat on the nonce.

I sincerely hope the day is dry and unseasonably warm.

• Haha 1

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...