gpirlo68

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had his teeth knocked out by one of Lascelles mates apparently

Apparently was out celebrating Lascelles 23rd birthday and while bragging about his weekly salary, some bloke within earshot didn't like that and sucker punched him twice. Four gnashers out. 

Apparently was out celebrating Lascelles 23rd birthday and while bragging about his weekly salary, some bloke within earshot didn't like that and sucker punched him twice. Four gnashers out.

*bang*

"ANNUAL income, prick!!"

Is it true then? His gnashers looked intact to me but I noticed the sky hack asked him about it in the post match interview

It's got to be bollocks, if you get four of your teeth knocked out you're not rocking up a week later with absolutely no sign of bruising or anything.

Benitez said it was nothing in his post match as well, it'll have been a bit of pushing and shoving if anything and then some nacker will have gone to the papers to get some money for a story.

It's got to be bollocks, if you get four of your teeth knocked out you're not rocking up a week later with absolutely no sign of bruising or anything.

Benitez said it was nothing in his post match as well, it'll have been a bit of pushing and shoving if anything and then some nacker will have gone to the papers to get some money for a story.

Aye spot on tbh, mugs in comment sections were saying stuff like "he just went and got fake ones put in" but as you say the damage to his mouth area would be clear, it's not exactly easy to knock someones teeth out let alone knocking 4 out :lol: . He'd have serious bruising and cuts around his mouth, not to mention swelling etc.

Plus him and Lascelles went over to the fans together after the match and were clearly joking with each other, I know you'd not be mad at him directly but if one of his mates knocked you out cold and 4 of your teeth came out I doubt you'd be happily joking about with him a week later.

The original story said it was one of the lads they were all out with

The inquest into this is dragging on like, who gives a fuck? It's not beyond the realms of possibility that a millionaire footballer can pay a private dentist to fix his teeth in the past week. Benitez acknowledged an incident had happened but just played it down

The original story said it was one of the lads they were all out with

The inquest into this is dragging on like, who gives a fuck? It's not beyond the realms of possibility that a millionaire footballer can pay a private dentist to fix his teeth in the past week. Benitez acknowledged an incident had happened but just played it down

When Liam Gallagher had all his teeth knocked out a few years ago, he had a full set of implants fitted within a couple of days iirc and was back out quite quickly.

When Liam Gallagher had all his teeth knocked out a few years ago, he had a full set of implants fitted within a couple of days iirc and was back out quite quickly.

As is the fella from Strictly, according to the news this morning.

On the evidence we've seen so far he looks a premier league striker doesn't he? But the palace lads I know assure me he isn't good enough at that the highest level. I'm tempted to think it's sour grapes on their part. His movement is class and his chance to conversion rate has been pretty good.

Edited by Dr Gloom

On the evidence we've seen so far he looks a premier league striker doesn't he? But the place lads I know assure me he isn't good enough at that the highest level. I'm tempted to think it's sour grapes on their part. His movement is class and his chance to conversion rate has been pretty good.

I think it's really hard to say until we're actually back in the PL. The drop off in defending capabilities is noticeable in this league - you have to consider that every team in this division 'is about as good' as Hull or Sunderland. I'd fancy him to score against both of them in the PL, but teams in midtable would be a different matter.

To be honest though, it may be more to do with the service he'd receive rather than him.

On the evidence we've seen so far he looks a premier league striker doesn't he? But the palace lads I know assure me he isn't good enough at that the highest level. I'm tempted to think it's sour grapes on their part. His movement is class and his chance to conversion rate has been pretty good.

I would just keep asking them what they think of Pardew if I was you.

Aye, tbh they only saw Gayle under the likes of Warnock, Holloway, Pulis, and Pardew, so I don't think anyone knows what he's actually capable of in the PL. His movement is good, the defenders may pick up on him a little better but there are plenty of average or poor defenders in the PL that he could exploit imo, a season of regular games and goals playing under Benitez will make him a different player to the one he was at Palace.

I would just keep asking them what they think of Pardew if I was you.

i also know a couple of spurs lads who at the start of the season were saying they'd much rather have sissoko than townsend, who have changed their tune pretty quickly