It seems a stretch that it's just been conjured out of thin air, though maybe that's what they depend on.

Much more likely she's seen the opportunity for attention/exposure and it has a ring of truth to it.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's performed well in recent games after being pretty non-existent earlier in the season, reading the backstory puts it into perspective why to be fair. It did seem strange as his attitude before tha

Seems like a good lad. Solid if unspectacular squad player. We’ve had way worse. I’d keep him if he sorts out his family difficulties are resolved. If not you can’t blame him for leaving and would wis

Good article on Hayden in today’s Times, unfortunately paywalled.

There were health issues surrounding the birth of his daughter, her health and his partner’s health that led to his wanting to move. All perfectly understandable. He really wants to spend significant time with his daughter that he feels unable to do as his partner and her have to live away for family support while he’s up here. 

The feeling I got from the article is that he still wants to go but is happy at the club until he can get away.

38 minutes ago, ewerk said:

That’s fair enough, part of the price of being a professional footballer unfortunately.

You can’t fault his attitude since tbf.

He's performed well in recent games after being pretty non-existent earlier in the season, reading the backstory puts it into perspective why to be fair. It did seem strange as his attitude before that has always been spot on. Family first and all that.

• Like 1

Seems like a good lad. Solid if unspectacular squad player. We’ve had way worse. I’d keep him if he sorts out his family difficulties are resolved. If not you can’t blame him for leaving and would wish him the best. 

• Like 1