Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

Aye that Alli is a quality player, he's still so young as well. Kane is a cracking all round forward. I bet Alli is thrilled big Mike didn't come back with a better bid when he was at Millwall.

Leeds might be more of a threat than you think. Their new money man is apparently looking to spend a bit in January to bolster their promotion push. 

Defies any reasoning to put Man U v Wigan on the BBC (if pure viewing figures shouldn't be their only motive).

Looking at the 4th round draw, there'll be at least 5 non-PL teams marching into the last 16.

You'd expect all of what I'd term the 'top 3' in our division to be through too (Brighton away to Lincoln City, Leeds away to Sutton United).

Edited by rogerbarton

Defies any reasoning to put Man U v Wigan on the BBC (if pure viewing figures shouldn't be their only motive).

Looking at the 4th round draw, there'll be at least 5 non-PL teams marching into the last 16.

You'd expect all of what I'd term the 'top 3' in our division to be through too (Brighton away to Lincoln City, Leeds away to Sutton United).

Wouldn't it better for them to put the Red Button facility to work and have options to watch any of the 2 or 3 fixtures live with local commentators, and in addition, the BBC Red Button main hub showing a host, a couple of pundits and flitting between highlights as BT Sport do on their European football show?

Palace getting beat. If Allardyce could finish the job Pardew started AND the mackems get relegated AND we get promoted as champions, it would be absolutely sensational.

:lol: That would be fucking class, a first relegation for jabba would ruin him.