President Biden

Happy Face

My online footprint is already the reason I never intend to stand for any kind of public office, now it's going to stop me from going to CMA Fest too? The world is a rotten place, folks. :(

Starting a row with a mayor of one of the world's most important cities days after a terrorist attack? What a cunt.

I'm sure we can expect a stinging rebuke from Theresa May any minute now...

3 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

The credibility of terms like "MSM" is being gravely damaged. smh. :(

Trump just jumped on the anti-establishment bandwagon to win votes - when he talks about the MSM it's in reference to anything that criticises him. When I talk about it, it's in reference to media groupthink.

the state visit should be interesting. i read reports overnight that he was considering visiting borough market in solidarity. i'm sure that'd go down well. 

40 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Starting a row with a mayor of one of the world's most important cities days after a terrorist attack? What a cunt.

I'm sure we can expect a stinging rebuke from Theresa May any minute now...

Didn't the "excuse" Trump is referring to exist in the original quote? So, not an excuse at all, and just further evidence of Trump being a fucking idiot? 

Looking forward to FOX news holding him to task on this.

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden