President Biden

Happy Face

9 hours ago, ewerk said:

I'm not sure what happened that Nixon fella. I think his presidency was entirely uneventful after that.

:lol:  I don't know how directly linked the two events were tbf.

At least the Trump administration has now got us fact checking every story through sheer disbelief.

:lol: I actually feel bad for that Spicer bloke, he's been put in a position that he absolutely should not be in and the haphazard way that Trump flip flops on issues leaves him with his pants round his ankles nearly every time he meets with the press. I bet when Comey was fired Spicer was envious. 

On 10/05/2017 at 5:55 PM, adios said:

At least the Trump administration has now got us fact checking every story through sheer disbelief.

Theyve got got it all wrong. Spicer has got them to change his location from 'in' to 'among'. :lol:

C_i4-JxXcAIHQjl.jpg

"James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!"

"...Maybe the best thing to do would be to cancel all future "press briefings" and hand out written responses for the sake of accuracy???"

"As a very active President with lots of things happening, it is not possible for my surrogates to stand at podium with perfect accuracy!...."

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

And now he's shared classified information with the Russians in the Oval Office.

:lol:

This is honestly like an episode of Family Guy.

Now he's being accused of asking Comey to drop the investigation into Flynn. Which technically is grounds for impeachment but I can't see the republicans moving on that just yet.

Do you think he's trying to be impeached? Genuinely think it might be an option.

Since it looks like he's now going to go, I've been wondering what will happen instead. Will it be Pence? Or will we have to re-run the election?

He's not doing it on purpose, he's just genuinely incompetent.

Apparently the NSA have adopted a tactic of putting Trump's name into briefing document much more than they normally would as the only way he'll read them is if he's mentioned. :lol:

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden