President Biden

Happy Face

Anyone else think Trump is just like LeazesMag? Can't fathom the nuances of even the simplest situation, shouts out before thinking, and generally acts like a big bairn? :baby:

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

Yeah, Trump is a Big Mac and Fries kinda guy by all accounts.

Eats KFC with a knife and fork. How can you trust a guy like that.

cinnamon-hitler-0-600.jpg

1 hour ago, Meenzer said:

I don't know, at least LeazesMag likes curry. I can't see Trump tolerating any of that foreign muck.

He'd try it with ketchup 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/06/trump-translation-interpreters?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Interesting piece about the problems with translating/interpreting Trump. I occasionally get legally binding translation jobs where you have to leave everything intact, including any mistakes or obvious contradictions in the source text (whereas for most clients you'd either correct an obvious mistake or leave a gentle suggestion in a footnote that they might be barking up the wrong tree), so I can sympathise a little - how do you interpret what he's saying for a local audience when there's no coherence or logical sense to it in the first place? :lol:

36 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/06/trump-translation-interpreters?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Interesting piece about the problems with translating/interpreting Trump. I occasionally get legally binding translation jobs where you have to leave everything intact, including any mistakes or obvious contradictions in the source text (whereas for most clients you'd either correct an obvious mistake or leave a gentle suggestion in a footnote that they might be barking up the wrong tree), so I can sympathise a little - how do you interpret what he's saying for a local audience when there's no coherence or logical sense to it in the first place? :lol:

Happy to help. 

Spoiler

n0unQ.gif

NSFW, obviously, it's me posting ffs. 

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Trump has cancelled his state visit to the UK because he doesn't want to be protested against :D

Doesnt want to be associated with the tories in any way. Tbf they'd make him look competent :D

That truly is the most nauseating display of sycophancy and narcissism I've ever seen. It's surreal, like a scene from a bad B movie. Surrounded by people like that, how can Trump possibly do wrong?

:puke:

Interesting he doesn't call the obstruction of justice story phony :D

He's got a point mind.  There didn't have to have any secret clandestine meetings that agreed quid pro quo deals between the Trump campaign and Russia.  He stood on podiums time and again and was broadcast globally saying "RUSSIA! Please hack Clinton's emails.  I love Wikileaks.  I will be a better president for US/Russia relations if we beat Clinton.  Putin, give me a call as soon as we nail this bitch" etc.

Comey the clown. History of bungled cases and outrageous incompetence.

''Quattrone, a banker who Comey pursued relentlessly on banking related charges without fruition. But while he couldn’t find any wrong-doing on criminal conduct, he went after him for supposed “obstruction of justice” because of a single ambiguous email. Sound familiar?

Before he was indicted, Comey made false statements about Quattrone and his intent. The first trial ended in a hung jury but the second one got a conviction.

That conviction was overturned in 2006. Quattrone was so scarred by the harassment, he began funding projects designed to help innocent people who are victims of prosecutorial overreach or other problems. He said his motivation for supporting such projects was that at the very moment he was found guilty in the second trial, he realized there must be innocent people in prisons who lacked the financial resources to fight for justice. He also started the Quattrone Center for the Fair Administration of Justice at the University of Pennsylvania Law School.''

http://thefederalist.com/2017/06/12/james-comey-long-history-questionable-obstruction-cases/

Edited by Park Life

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden