The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

Anorthernsoul

2 minutes ago, strawb said:

Not enough legs imo. But it's not going to happen anyway

Shelvs has been leggier since Benitez called him a fat cunt and he lost a stone. Mackems have all ignored his weight loss and put his improvement down to being in the pub league. 

21 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Was Cabaye shit for Palace last season? I'd have no problem playing him with either of those two. Think he'd happily come back as well. It's hard to ignore how wank we were when Shelvey got banned last season. Completely stifled our attacking playing. 

Aye, I'd fancy Cabaye back though I've no clue how he played last season.

We're in for Adrian after West Ham signed Hart apparently who is a good keeper and we've had a 15 million bid for Samaris knocked back but he would be available for 20 million.

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

We're in for Adrian after West Ham signed Hart apparently who is a good keeper and we've had a 15 million bid for Samaris knocked back but he would be available for 20 million.

Adrian's always looked dodgy and got replaced for lost of last season so I'd be worried having him as our number 1.

• Like 1

The opportunity to sign someone like Reina would have been too good to turn down because he's streets ahead of what we have but I'm otherwise nonplussed about signing one. Not sure what the crack with Krul is. Does Rafa just think he's completely shite?

And all this talk about transfer progress being slow seems to forget that we have a load of shite to sift. I imagine they're working on two fronts atm and we've just seen two players sign in a week. Waiting day to day for any news seems like the surest way to drive yourself mental.

Rafa hopes Darlow has a future at the club.

Benitez also stressed that he was “hopeful” new signings would arrive in the coming days as he seeks a striker, a midfielder and a goalkeeper - and made it clear the club would “do their best” to recruit players with Premier League experience.

Rather than Clucas i'd like to see us in for Lazar Markovic, perfect player for Benitez to mould and very versatile could play as no 10, winger and push come to shove wingback/CM. Klopp just announced he's surplus to requirements at Liverpool and we could probably get him for £9-10 mil, worth it for me did ok at Hull on loan by all accounts last season

3 minutes ago, copperd123 said:

Rather than Clucas i'd like to see us in for Lazar Markovic, perfect player for Benitez to mould and very versatile could play as no 10, winger and push come to shove wingback/CM. Klopp just announced he's surplus to requirements at Liverpool and we could probably get him for £9-10 mil, worth it for me did ok at Hull on loan by all accounts last season

2 goals and no assists.

sign him up!