Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

He was apparently *only* worth $3.5bn in 2021. Comes across as another coming into football to take something out of it.

The idea that Spurs are worth billions is absolutely insane. There’s an argument for Man U/Liverpool but not a strong one.

For all the talk of the Glazers/FSG looking to sell I’d bet both of them aren’t interested and are simply using the media to placate angry fans. 

Spurs have limitations and Levy has taken them from a poxy club in a shithole place, with a shithole stadium to a proper champions league club & “the best stadium in the world”

and they’re chasing him out. 

Football has lost its mind. Again.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

I do feel a bit sorry for Juan Laporta, first tenure he got in RIjkaard and that superb team and then brought in Pep and the success that they had.

Left and came back a decade later to Bartomeu saddling the club with masses of debt and criminal charges :lol:

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

The table this morning looks good in terms of the top 🤣 

How's Ty this morning the silly old cunt. Has he broken his headphones the fucking nonce

Here’s a song for him:

• Haha 7

How about "New-fangled", "Just call it tackling man", "Not like that in my day", "it's just change for changes sake!"?

Edited by The Fish

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Dave straight in with the defensive/attacking first reply there :lol:

Is there a new name we can give this generic message board character type?  “El Dafttwattio” 🤔

Have a look through that thread on twitter, it's filled with luddites "why call it a half space? Isn't that just a smaller space?" No, you wilfully ignorant fuck, it's not. 

Fuck 'em.

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

There can't be a more appropriately named poster than Fish anywhere, can there ??

How To: Piranha Fishing - Señor GIF - Pronounced GIF or JIF?

I dunno, 'Alex' is pretty spot on.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5