Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

13 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

why would anyone want to exchange being bullied by Arsenal, United and Liverpool to being bullied by Barca, Juventus et al

Side Eye Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 7

16 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

why would anyone want to exchange being bullied by Arsenal, United and Liverpool to being bullied by Barca, Juventus et al

aargh sorry about that. yellow card accepted.

although i should get off on a technicality as when you accuse a united of bullying its clear which united is being discussed

in my defence i've just got back from great ormond street childrens hospital with my wife and daughter expecting it to be a simple check up and lets just say, it wasn't a fun day.

• Sad 5

8 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

aargh sorry about that. yellow card accepted.

although i should get off on a technicality as when you accuse a united of bullying its clear which united is being discussed

in my defence i've just got back from great ormond street childrens hospital with my wife and daughter expecting it to be a simple check up and lets just say, it wasn't a fun day.

Sorry to hear that. 

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Sorry to hear that. 

cheers. we thought years of surgery done and dusted and but xrays showed that the latest titanium/steel alloy rod in her leg has somehow bowed. so they popped a cast on to help support and on we go. Sorry starting to sound like Dr Gloom when actually we're nearly at the end of the journey. 

On 08/02/2023 at 07:17, Toonpack said:

It's a thread by a red Manc, but if emails are legit, yikes !!!

But from CAS ruling

0846BB9D-0AE8-4DF3-B4FA-95194395B569.jpeg

Love this excerpt from the CAS ruling that show just how badly put together the Eufa case was....  the phrase "no evidence" regularly repeated as opposed to time barred. yes i know it's only an excerpt.

5FF4C2D6-985D-4FD8-973C-FFC1AB03F3A7.thumb.jpeg.7572e2020d8912c9abecf9ff3b8df6e3.jpeg

5 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

Love this excerpt from the CAS ruling that show just how badly put together the Eufa case was....  the phrase "no evidence" regularly repeated as opposed to time barred. yes i know it's only an excerpt.

5FF4C2D6-985D-4FD8-973C-FFC1AB03F3A7.thumb.jpeg.7572e2020d8912c9abecf9ff3b8df6e3.jpeg

Staring George Costanza GIF