Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

1 minute ago, Alex said:

I assume he means Benitez. Who did a good job by any standards and who also had three full-time managers after him before Klopp took over. They are absolutely tapped on there like 

Liverpool won the FA cup, came closer to winning the league than at any point during the inception of the PL and got to two champions league finals (winning one) - it's mental if they think Liverpool were "rubbish" under Rafa. It has to be Dalgleish, another former manager who sank Liverpool into irrelevance until Klopp came along. But you're probably right :lol:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Liverpool won the FA cup, came closer to winning the league than at any point during the inception of the PL and got to two champions league finals (winning one) - it's mental if they think Liverpool were "rubbish" under Rafa. It has to be Dalgleish, another former manager who sank Liverpool into irrelevance until Klopp came along. But you're probably right :lol:

I think he means Benitez. You’re right in that Dalglish makes more sense logically (bar the saviour bit). But I just think the moron was so determine to have a dig at us (and the high regard most of our fans have for Rafa) that they didn’t let facts get in the way of it 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 3

48 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’d be amazed. I think he might have a year off then see what falls in his lap after that. 

probably one of his dodgy false teeth after he chomps those ridiculous gnashers on an apple 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I wouldn’t put this past him just tuning into the victim mentality of the place. He probably just wants an extra week off….and some praise.

you can see it in April. “The fans outpouring of love has persuaded me to stay”

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

:lol:

just catching up with all this...

hat doffed to @trophyshyfor the glue factory quip!

can only hope the red dippers are taking this badly, not just a little bit badly, but really, really, really fucking badly.

what with their neighbours 10 point deduction and another potentially pending, now this....

must be an absolute fucking hoot living in the capital of self pity at the minute.  :lol:

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, thebrokendoll said:

:lol:

just catching up with all this...

hat doffed to @trophyshyfor the glue factory quip!

can only hope the red dippers are taking this badly, not just a little bad badly, but really, really, really fucking badly.

what with their neighbours 10 point deduction and another potentially pending, now this....

must be an absolute fucking hoot living in the capital of self pity at the minute.  :lol:

Their message boards are a sombre place to visit right now. It's glorious.

• Haha 5

Couldn't be happier about this but it does mean that there is absolutely no chance of me watching any sky sports football programming between now and August.  Everything will be about the cunt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, David Kelly said:

Couldn't be happier about this but it does mean that there is absolutely no chance of me watching any sky sports football programming between now and August.  Everything will be about the cunt.

BBC football page already has 6 Klopp articles ffs !

It's going to be cringworthy I agree.

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Has no one else ever thought to call him ‘Clippety’ btw? It seems so obvious 

I was calling him it years ago but cunt seemed more fitting so I just moved onto that.

• Haha 4

Sky sports news won't be milking this news dry especially combined with a slow transfer window will they?

[Just looked]

Yes. Yes they will.

:jesuswept:

• Like 2

200.gif?cid=7ad0e14cehiwbtc6y58rrrdy3jhb

Well here's hoping Salah buggers off too and things fall apart for them. 

Also really hope City convincingly win the league so he doesn't get a heroes send off of any kind and the gap between them and the top is as obvious as last season. Good manager and all no doub but he's been an utter prick for the last 2 years or so at least. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Has no one else ever thought to call him ‘Clippety’ btw? It seems so obvious 

Lippety Klopp

• Haha 2