Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today just a year ago I was making the dream of my life come true and I was able to meet you   (Yes... I was the first to enter the stadium)  

Posted Images

I’m interviewed after the Spain game in some crap football themed attempt at a Hard Rock Cafe in Covent Garden. I think it appeared before Croatia v Denmark. People I know saw it at the time but I never had. Then me mate sent me a message saying I’ve just seen you in the telly as it was also in that ITV Euro 96 doc that was repeated recently. I watched it on the ITV hub. The bright lights of the camera make me look anaemic and I’m only on for about 3 seconds. I’ve got the NUFC grandad collar home top on. I say something like “the atmosphere was class like, y’knaa?”. 

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, Alex said:

I’m interviewed after the Spain game in some crap football themed attempt at a Hard Rock Cafe in Covent Garden. I think it appeared before Croatia v Denmark. People I know saw it at the time but I never had. Then me mate sent me a message saying I’ve just seen you in the telly as it was also in that ITV Euro 96 doc that was repeated recently. I watched it on the ITV hub. The bright lights of the camera make me look anaemic and I’m only on for about 3 seconds. I’ve got the NUFC grandad collar home top on. I say something like “the atmosphere was class like, y’knaa?”. 

Mind blown!

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Alex said:

Someone post it :lol: 

Missed this as I'd been to Sofia and the only way we could get an affordable flight was to go on the Thursday morning of the game and return on Sunday morning. 

Couple of lads were trying to rush for a flight up from Heathrow but it was far too thin a margin so we didn't bother. Bit of a pisser as it turned out but the Sofia trip was fucking brilliant. 

• Like 2