Jump to content

Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER


Recommended Posts

On 04/06/2021 at 15:08, Howay said:

:lol: Honestly at this point we can’t rule out the possibility that Rafa has shagged Edwards missus, the bloke is obsessed with Benitez. When people make points on Bruce his first go to is some attack or shite comparison to Benitez despite literally no one bringing him up. What a loser Edwards is, and seemingly a cuckold too. 


Edwards must be fucking seething. Surely this was the job Bruce should have gotten? Unless he’s holding out for Manchester United to come calling. 

  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today just a year ago I was making the dream of my life come true and I was able to meet you   (Yes... I was the first to enter the stadium)  

Posted Images

The number of Everton fans complaining on Twitter last night that Rafa isn't good enough was ridiculous. They've just replaced Ancelloti with the same man who replaced him at Real Madrid but that's not good enough. I don't know where they've got these delusions of grandeur.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, ewerk said:

The number of Everton fans complaining on Twitter last night that Rafa isn't good enough was ridiculous. They've just replaced Ancelloti with the same man who replaced him at Real Madrid but that's not good enough. I don't know where they've got these delusions of grandeur.

Well, they are the Grand Eurld Team, after all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

 

Auld :cuppa:

That would be Grandau, and not grandeur, wouldn't it?

 

If you pun at the King, you best not miss.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ewerk said:

The number of Everton fans complaining on Twitter last night that Rafa isn't good enough was ridiculous. They've just replaced Ancelloti with the same man who replaced him at Real Madrid but that's not good enough. I don't know where they've got these delusions of grandeur.

Let's Luke Edwards tell them they should have appointed Brucey.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, The Fish said:

That would be Grandau, and not grandeur, wouldn't it?

 

If you pun at the King, you best not miss.


I don’t know why you’re trying to explain the colloquial West Lancashire pronunciation of old with grandeur Dave but you crack on son...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:


I don’t know why you’re trying to explain the colloquial West Lancashire pronunciation of old with grandeur Dave but you crack on son...

 

Sense of Grandeur

Grand Old Team

Grandeurld Team

Grand Eurld Team

david GIF

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, The Fish said:

That would be Grandau, and not grandeur, wouldn't it?

 

If you pun at the King, you best not miss.

I am no judge these days, I investigate and prosecute people, mainly for murdering jokes or other people.

Edited by Isegrim
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, The Fish said:

 

Sense of Grandeur

Grand Old Team

Grandeurld Team

Grand Eurld Team

david GIF

 


Old = auld in scouse Dave. Your prissy play on words doesn’t cut any ice round these parts. Had I actually read ewerk’s post to begin with and understood why the fuck you were wittering on about grandeur it would’ve made no difference to this well known truism :cuppa:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:


Old = auld in scouse Dave. Your prissy play on words doesn’t cut any ice round these parts. Had I actually read ewerk’s post to begin with and understood why the fuck you were wittering on about grandeur it would’ve made no difference to this well known truism :cuppa:

It was quoted in my post, you utter goober.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Howay said:


Edwards must be fucking seething. Surely this was the job Bruce should have gotten? Unless he’s holding out for Manchester United to come calling. 

 

This news has disappointed me as much as the fact we're still stuck with the two fat cunts.
Fucking scouse mackems, bunch of cunts.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't want Benitez to go to Everton because I hate the cunts and don't want them to succeed. 

 

Also in a forlorn hope that the takeover might happen, I'd hate to see us do what Man City did and waste a year giving a shit incumbent manager a "fair chance". 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PaddockLad said:


Yes Dave, it was. As I’ve acknowledged. Happy now? 

 

That's my secret Cap, I'm always happy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:


I don’t know why you’re trying to explain the colloquial West Lancashire pronunciation of old with grandeur Dave but you crack on son...

It's just how they pronounce words in fish's home town, Blyth. :good:

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

It's just how they pronounce words in fish's home town, Blyth. :good:

Seaton Sluice, please.

 

Also, isn't 'auld', the Scottish pronunciation of old? as in 'Auld enemy'?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...