Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today just a year ago I was making the dream of my life come true and I was able to meet you   (Yes... I was the first to enter the stadium)  

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

We are a shit club

Bollocks, a Mag at work said we were the Barcelona of the north. FTM

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, David Kelly said:

Whilst far from being in a rage about this, I really don't think it's something to be laughing at.  It just screams shit club.

Rattled.

Going all the way back to CM 01/02 I've always been surprised how many times I've seen us mentioned as someone people have managed. No where near as popular as the clubs that always win something or the likes of Barca but more than I'd have thought, I just assume it's an extension of that with a dose of meme culture thrown in.

Lads, this is getting way too close to RTG thread level. :lol:

It’s a PC game the bloke was playing- He chose to play as us- I understand the lads saying it shows how far we’ve fallen under the Fat Cunt, but there’s other things to get riled about. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Lads, this is getting way too close to RTG thread level. :lol:

It’s a PC game the bloke was playing- He chose to play as us- I understand the lads saying it shows how far we’ve fallen under the Fat Cunt, but there’s other things to get riled about. 

Tsk. I believe the proper way to start an admin post is with “ Guys guys” rather than “Lads”.

• Haha 5
17 hours ago, The Mighty Hog said:

Going all the way back to CM 01/02 I've always been surprised how many times I've seen us mentioned as someone people have managed. No where near as popular as the clubs that always win something or the likes of Barca but more than I'd have thought, I just assume it's an extension of that with a dose of meme culture thrown in.

One of those clubs, aren't we? Not won anything in ages, still have some renown, potential to compete given the right management.

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

A combined £22m fine for the 6 teams who signed up to the Super League :lol: I don’t even think anyone expected that little

unless I've completely misinterpreted the reports I've read then the corrupt 6 were involved in agreeing a punishment with the corrupt premier league.

you honestly couldn't make this shite up man, the sooner this fucked up abomination of the sport I fell in love with as a five year old spontaneously combusts the better.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Do you want ti bet he doesn’t? 

You should leave. Alpaca bag for you.

• Haha 2
22 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

unless I've completely misinterpreted the reports I've read then the corrupt 6 were involved in agreeing a punishment with the corrupt premier league.

you honestly couldn't make this shite up man, the sooner this fucked up abomination of the sport I fell in love with as a five year old spontaneously combusts the better.

Dished out by a bloke who they helped pick and clearly only cares about tonguing their hole

• Like 1