Jump to content

Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

They knew he was attached to the car. They swerved all over the road to try and dislodge him. He was practically skinned alive by the tarmac. 

I know where my sympathy lies, and it's not with the lads involved in a "freak accident" 

jesus christ lad, are you for real?

are you implying that I have more sympathy for the 'scruffy cunts' than the poor fucker who died? because I can assure you that despite the fact I have severe and justified reservations about the way our police force conducts itself at times, you'd be wrong. 

how the fuck do you know the 'scruffy cunts' were aware they were towing harper? were you there? you certainly didn't come to a considered opinion based on what was said in in prosecution and defence because none of the fucking defence was ever reported. or are you simply basing your assumption on the fact it must be so because they were 'scruffy cunts'?

both the harper and atkinson cases are fucking tragic, one no less so than the other. they're both high profile cases and both involve policeman, they therefore warrant comparison. because the manner in which the justice system has ground out in both cases for the accused are worlds apart. to say nowt of the media portrayal.

it took 3 years after atkinson's death for the police to investigate it and the cps to bring charges and a further 2 years for monk to stand trial. the guidelines are that the accused should appear in court after no longer a period than 6 months. this is supposedly to protect the interests of both the accused and the victims family. monk wasn't even remanded in custody. meanwhile, the police in the harper case had done such a thorough and speedy investigation in to harper's desth that they'd convinced the cps that that a conviction was both likely and in the public interest of an 18 year old kid that they'd banged him up in prison after only a few days. except he wasn't even there. but hey, who gives a fuck? he was only a 'scruffy cunt' after all. he deserved to have the papers trawling through his families facebook pages and mocking their poor spelling and homophones, because they're 'scruffy cunts' too.

so, you bigoted fucking moron, I believe that despite the fact the 'scruffy cunts' were out thieving, harper's death was a freak and tragic accident. 

not so atkinson's, he died because he was subjected to a sustained and brutal attack while incapacitated. monk is a murderer and the fact he's been allowed bail awaiting sentencing is a fucking national disgrace.

I'm sure his sentence will be too.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today just a year ago I was making the dream of my life come true and I was able to meet you   (Yes... I was the first to enter the stadium)  

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I'm happy to clarify, being scruffy cunts is nothing to do with them being travellers. If non-travellers had been on the rob, killed a young lad doing his job and then had a right hoot during the court case, they too would be scruffy cunts 👍

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-berkshire-53445791

 

 

0B897D33-B196-4C11-92F9-305638A3E8E2.jpeg

 

that picture was taken during a transfer of prisoner movement and had nothing to do with their court case. it was portrayal to be so by a media which is as fucking bigoted as you are.

you haven't got a fucking clue about those 3 kids court cases, you're just a fucking thick as pig shit prejudiced moron.

I've worked for the last 5 years with a 29 year old bloke who was brought up on a traveller site near tewkesbury, a 'scruffy cunt' to you and the sun/daily mail.  he's never had a day on the sick in that entire period and works every hour offered to him in overtime.

I'd love for you to relay your very obvious prejudices to him and watch his subsequent dismantling of you. but hey, it'd be ok, because I'm sure there'd be no malice involved.

you're fucking halfwit lad.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

 

that picture was taken during a transfer of prisoner movement and had nothing to do with their court case. it was portrayal to be so by a media which is as fucking bigoted as you are.

you haven't got a fucking clue about those 3 kids court cases, you're just a fucking thick as pig shit prejudiced moron.

I've worked for the last 5 years with a 29 year old bloke who was brought up on a traveller site near tewkesbury, a 'scruffy cunt' to you and the sun/daily mail.  he's never had a day on the sick in that entire period and works every hour offered to him in overtime.

I'd love for you to relay your very obvious prejudices to him and watch his subsequent dismantling of you. but hey, it'd be ok, because I'm sure there'd be no malice involved.

you're fucking halfwit lad.

 

 He sounds like a good lad. It's almost like you can't make sweeping generalisations about people based on their ethnicity or employment....

You sound like a raving lunatic with the name calling btw. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

murder doesn't need to be premeditated  it is also conduct so reckless that it is punishable as murder.

:yes

 

8 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Maybe have a google around burden of proof for murder etc.

Probably a good idea

Link to post
Share on other sites

On a slightly calmer note, you do wonder whether the Atkinson case could be a watershed moment for the police re: culpability in these types of cases. In a similar vein to the increase in US prosecutions.
 

Mad that it's been 35years since a Police officer was charged with manslaughter when you consider how many deaths in custody there have been during that time. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

On a slightly calmer note, you do wonder whether the Atkinson case could be a watershed moment for the police re: culpability in these types of cases. In a similar vein to the increase in US prosecutions.
 

Mad that it's been 35years since a Police officer was charged with manslaughter when you consider how many deaths in custody there have been during that time. 

Remember that Brazilian lad sitting on a London tube on his way to work.Was it 6 or 8 bullets that prevented him arriving at work that day? Neebody blamed if my memory serves me well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Remember that Brazilian lad sitting on a London tube on his way to work.Was it 6 or 8 bullets that prevented him arriving at work that day? Neebody blamed if my memory serves me well.

There were mitigating circumstances like

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

On a slightly calmer note, you do wonder whether the Atkinson case could be a watershed moment for the police re: culpability in these types of cases. In a similar vein to the increase in US prosecutions.
 

Mad that it's been 35years since a Police officer was charged with manslaughter when you consider how many deaths in custody there have been during that time. 

 

I doubt it very much.

it's not 35 years since a manslaughter charge, simon cunt harwood was acquitted of it over the death of ian tomlinson during the g20 protests in '09, if you're not particularly aware of the unlawful killing of tomlinson or wondering why harwood,'s middle name is cunt, try researching his history, it'll blow your mind how he's a free man.

when I was a teenager in the 70s my mother played badminton, (all women did!) she did so with marion towers. I remember vividly the death of her brother liddle and the subsequent inquiry which declared his death was justifiable homicide. EIGHT cunts went in to his cell and beat him that badly he died a few days later.

with regard to monk it's gonna be very interesting to see what his sentence is in comparison to what he deserves. the judge needs to call this right, but it doesn't look promising, rest assured if you or I had just been convicted of killing somebody in the manner in which monk did we wouldn't have been set free to go home and watch the football that evening.

the sentencing guidelines are between 10 to 16 years, I'd be willing to bet it doesn't come close.

it's also gonna be interesting to see what reaction a light sentence provokes and what might be all ready simmering in the background. because if monk is treated with kid gloves it makes a fucking mockery of 22 footballers taking the knee before a match.

 

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Alex said:

There were mitigating circumstances like

There usually are when an innocent person loses his life due to police actions.We’re still waiting for the cctv footage of him leaping the ticket barrier,which we were told by a police spokesman he did.Crucial evidence I think we can both agree on.Why let him board a bus AND a tube if he was ‘up to no good’ .

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@thebrokendoll just to say later today in the US, a man who at the time was a serving  police officer got up one morning  almost certainly not intending to murder anyone  but will be sentenced for the murder of George Floyd. Obvs not all cops are kilkers in the US or the UK. There is a culture of impunity that is slowly dying but there's still a long way to go. Tasering  a clearly vulnerable man for 33 seconds (3 times as long as legalky prescribed) then booting him in the head twice must be at least wandering down the sane lane as putting your full weight on a person's windpipe for 10 mins...different justice systems obviously but that fucker who killed Dalian Atkinson is a very lucky boy..

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

There usually are when an innocent person loses his life due to police actions.We’re still waiting for the cctv footage of him leaping the ticket barrier,which we were told by a police spokesman he did.Crucial evidence I think we can both agree on.Why let him board a bus AND a tube if he was ‘up to no good’ .

 

 

 

I think there’s a good chance the bit about leaping over the barrier was bollocks. But what happened under the circumstances is a million miles away from the Dalian Atkinson case imo. The terrorists who carried out the tube and his bombings were the most culpable because of the subsequent atmosphere they created around London In the aftermath. It was a terrible mistake but I find difficult to believe they didn’t genuinely think they were taking out a suicide bomber. 

Edited by Alex
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/06/2021 at 13:55, Alex said:

I think there’s a good chance the bit about leaping over the barrier was bollocks. But what happened under the circumstances is a million miles away from the Dalian Atkinson case imo. The terrorists who carried out the tube and his bombings were the most culpable because of the subsequent atmosphere they created around London In the aftermath. It was a terrible mistake but I find difficult to believe they didn’t genuinely think they were taking out a suicide bomber. 

He didn’t jump over the barrier,cctv proved that.He could have been apprehended before he arrived at the bus stop.At the bus stop.On the bus.After he exited the bus.Before he arrived at the tube station.He was followed closely from leaving his flat because there was a chance he was a danger to the public.You rightly highlight the atmosphere which was around at the time which no doubt put the police on high alert regarding possible future terrorist actions so why not act before he started mingling with the general public? We know why the police spokesman said he jumped the barrier.Why has the police officer who gave the police spokesman the statement never owned up to it? Am I right in saying the innocent Brazilian was initially described as having been wearing a padded jacket,as in a jacket which could have been hiding a suicide belt/bomb,and did this prove to be incorrect? 
It looks like they botched it up from him leaving his flat to putting 6-8 bullets in him,while he was 100% restrained in a busy tube.

We know,we know,no one person was at fault in anyway,it was the poor radio signal to blame. So this problem only came to light after the Brazilian was ‘taken out’ .

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...