Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Aye, I find this response from the journos a bit weird. I mean, their whole thing is attempting to be clever and looking monumentally stupid from day to day but fuck me, if you can't complain about that decision, what can you complain about? Do we have to have a minimum goal difference of -5 to complain?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I do think this might benefit us, providing Man Utd don't knock 5 past us. There'll be some tired legs around us come the end of this season. We still have to tap a rich vein of form and things are stacked against us but this is something that might help. Pinching Tarkowski could well relegate Burnley with their fixture pile up.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

He's skilled at shoehorning completely immodest references to his own achievements into every conversation 

"Congratulations to you Emma, and to me for my win in 1998 as the first 18 year old to win this award waaaay before you did it..." :lol: 

He was just trying to make sure that it is ok to ask for nudes.

• Haha 3

Listening to the radio on the drive home and it was all talking about the poor decisions this weekend.  Well, Spurs and Liverpool game.  I bet if there wasn't a couple of dodgy decisions fuck all would have been said about the monumental fuck up by Atkinson on Sunday

17 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Apparently Kane wasn't sent off because the Liverpool lad jumped. Almost as bad as "it wasn't a penalty cos Cancelo came away with the ball". 

Thus encouraging players to squeal and feign injury to make sure the ref thinks harm was done. 

On 18/12/2021 at 11:28, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

It is, but since they’re both chubby, unfunny, and sex pests on the text, they’re easily interchangeable. 

But only one of them lives in the same village as me, so...

I like this notion that the teams around us are going to strengthen their squads and benefit from that whereas us and the other teams in the league will just tread water in January 

2 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I thought that was a shit article.

Your insightful and perceptive opinion has been duly noted. May I take this opportunity to pass on the compliments of the season to you & your family, ya cunt?  :)

• Haha 6

I'm with KCG. It's not about perception. There have been a massive amount of referee fuck ups recently and we've seen very little in the way of serious dissent from players and managers. The way our club have handled it has been excellent. We haven't abused anyone but have gathered the evidence and made an incontrovertible case. 

If referees stopped being shit then we'd stop saying they're shit.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

I'm with KCG. It's not about perception. There have been a massive amount of referee fuck ups recently and we've seen very little in the way of serious dissent from players and managers. The way our club have handled it has been excellent. We haven't abused anyone but have gathered the evidence and made an incontrovertible case. 

Yeah I meant that but couldn't be arsed typing it.

• Haha 5

29 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Has the complaint been made public?