Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

18 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Genuinely my favourite out of all of them was Solano with the outside of his boot. The cheekiest of cheeky fuckers. 

Love that goal. Loved Nobby. 
All the others are great, but Nobby never looked liked a footballer, he looked more like an archaeology lecturer or something :lol:

The Martin’s goal is rightly getting praise for the power, but this one also has no right to be as powerful as it is. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Gemmill said:

23 minutes of back to back belters. This must be what it's like when Dr Gloom is on the decks. 

I had the perfect view of that Shearer goal v Everton as I was almost directly behind it in the north east corner. The tv footage doesn’t do justice to the amount of dip on the ball. Amazing assist by Shola too :D 

10 hours ago, Dougle said:

The Papiss Cisse goal at Chelsea has it all. The build up, the celebration, the ground and the fucked of home supporters, the possible/probable fluke of it and of course just how fucking spectacular it was.

An unreal goal that probably even shouldn’t exist.

That is probably my favourite goal of all time, for all the reasons you've said really. It was fucking ludicrous.

We've seen some special goals at this club and some mean more than others. This one wasn't that important but I will never forget it as long as I live. I'll be showing the grandkids one day, no doubt.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Dougle said:

The Papiss Cisse goal at Chelsea has it all. The build up, the celebration, the ground and the fucked of home supporters, the possible/probable fluke of it and of course just how fucking spectacular it was.

An unreal goal that probably even shouldn’t exist.

defied the laws of physics didn't it? 

On 11/12/2021 at 09:45, Alex said:

I had the perfect view of that Shearer goal v Everton as I was almost directly behind it in the north east corner. The tv footage doesn’t do justice to the amount of dip on the ball. Amazing assist by Shola too :D 

I was the opposite end and as the ball was dropping must have been the only dickhead saying "don't shoot".

Further proof Diego knows more than me :( 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Burnley match off. They're gonna have a right fixture pile up soon. The six fingered bastards will regret not switching that under floor heating on

Apparently its covid but since its Burnley we are talking about im going to assume its a few to many cases of the medieval black death

Edited by 247
  • Haha 6