Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

8 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Some seem confused that the largest county in the country has such a high medal haul.  Thick whippet shagging cunts. 

Can’t remember who it was from there bragging on TMS about them having the most cricket clubs. Which elicited a similar response (minus the whippet shagging) 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

Can’t remember who it was from there bragging on TMS about them having the most cricket clubs. Which elicited a similar response (minus the whippet shagging) 

This weekend was the start of the Tour de France in Denmark.  The crowds were fucking amazing.  Absolutely huge.  Tom Pidcock from Leeds posted on his Twitter how amazing they were.  For some reason, everyone got uber defensive and said 'Yeh, but you get that for the Tour de Yorkshire'

Fuck off.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

This weekend was the start of the Tour de France in Denmark.  The crowds were fucking amazing.  Absolutely huge.  Tom Pidcock from Leeds posted on his Twitter how amazing they were.  For some reason, everyone got uber defensive and said 'Yeh, but you get that for the Tour de Yorkshire'

Fuck off.

Aye, I saw the highlights actually and it looked amazing in Denmark 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howay said:

Back at the training ground for aaaalllll the content of people driving past in nice cars. Hardest working man on YouTube 

That weird smirk 😂

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Diego21 said:

Glad he didn't end up in nandos. :good:

On 05/11/2014 at 17:12, Howmanheyman said:

http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-articles/newcastle-midfielder-tells-banned-paper-stop-making-stories-vurnon-anita/?

The secret diary of Lee Ryder aged 44 and a half.

05/10/2014

Well diary, ah had a bit of a field trip today in the never ending quest to keep my readers up to date with all things black & white, where did ah gan, eh? St. James' Park? Benton training ground? a NUFC presser? Nah, none of that shit, Ryder's well ahead of the game, ah set off to the Metrocentre to kill two birds with one stone, one is to get some NUFC info, the other is to get me Mam something forra birthday. Ah walk into Nando's to get some scran and then eat and wait, ah wait to grab a surprise interview with the first player that I see in there. Ah'm no mug, ah knaa there'll be one along soon, there always is. Ah'm halfway through me Butterfly Burger, a freshly baked Portuguese roll loaded with skin-on, flame-grilled chicken breasts, topped with tomato and lettuce. It's big. It's available on its own or with 1 or 2 regular sides. Ah plumps for garlic bread and fries on the side and have the chicken extra hot as what's the point in being a fanny? Anyway, as ah says, ah'm halfway through it when bingo! Mehdi Abeid walks in! Ah grabs me plate and sits next to him, "Mehdi!, How's it going, mate? Great game the other day, mate! Fucking class you looked." Abeid starts to say something about fancying a Burger King instead and is about to make a sharp exit when ah have to interrupt him as ah spot a little black waiter walking past the table, "How! Chief! Can you give iz another bottle of Sagres beer? Cheers, Sinbad!" All of a sudden, the 'Waiter' stares at me and says, "IT'S YOU!!" Ah then look at him properly and fuck me, it's only Vurnon Anita! Bastard! Ah'd only written a story about him being sick at being dropped and kicking Pard's door down. It was my nark, Remi streete who told me but ah was only half listening and it turns out it was a pile of shite. Anyways, 'Big' Vurns doing his nut. "You are a dishgrashe to your profeshhhsion! How could I kick ze door down when I am only five foot four, for shure." I bite the bullet and leave hoping for better luck later on. I do however, manage to buy me Mam a nice vase from the Swarovski shop so it wasn't a totally wasted trip. The chicken butterfly was canny anarl. Laters.

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, Howay said:

Back at the training ground for aaaalllll the content of people driving past in nice cars. Hardest working man on YouTube 

proper grifter isn't he. is there a point to people like this? 

2 hours ago, Tom said:

1 point to @The Fish

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vurnon_Anita

Vurnon San Benito Anita (born 4 April 1989) is a Curaçaoan professional footballer who plays as a defensive midfielder or full-back for RKC Waalwijk. Born in Curaçao and raised in the Netherlands, Anita represented the Netherlands national team in 2010 before switching to represent the Curaçao national team in 2021.

Anita releases rap music under the moniker "JR (Vurnon Anita)".

https://www.puna.nl/jr-vurnon-anita-mi-dushi-ft-priester-skuri-prod-architrackz/

11 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I've never understood why people with money feel the need to tell everyone how much money they have. 

it's usually a sign that their wealth is all they've got going for them

• Like 4

Or....they're lying about the money too and live in a caravan in the south of England taking pictures of other peoples Ferraris before being moved on by the police. 

• Haha 9