Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

17 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

No doubt he will be pointing at his watch. 

Good luck Fergie 

I’d have thought he’d be after extra time, personally. 

Best of luck to him, though. 

Man City seem fairly determined to ruin footy, a bunch of blokes in weird hats and tye-die t shirts playing trumpets next to weird mascots with ‘moonchester’ on the back of their tops. WTF :lol: 

What collection of fuckwits thought that was a good idea? 

Stamm..erford Bridge bit was good though, I enjoyed that.

Ah knaa I’m stuck in the 90s a bit (alreet a lot) and part of that is due to my age but when it comes to football and music (amongst other things) it was better, even accounting for my bias. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Ah knaa I’m stuck in the 90s a bit (alreet a lot) and part of that is due to my age but when it comes to football and music (amongst other things) it was better, even accounting for my bias. 

4 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

This is what we should have done to Trelford Mills in the Brighton FA Cup match :D   ( just kidding btw)

And every time we had Mike 'Red Devil' Riley and that badly bastard Howard Red,sorry Webb.I've just remembered that fat fuckin smoggy and Hacket.I nearly forgot the worst of the lot,Uriah fuckin Renny.

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Thought he was s Kidderminster Harriers fan

He'll be one of those placca celebrity fans like Zoe Ball liking Man U, Liam Gallagher being mad for man city, Rod Stewart loving Celtic and CT being crazy about NUFC. :good:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

He'll be one of those placca celebrity fans like Zoe Ball liking Man U, Liam Gallagher being mad for man city, Rod Stewart loving Celtic and CT being crazy about NUFC. :good:

To be fair to the Gallagher brothers they claimed their support for Man City way before they were good.

Rod Stewart however has absolutely no connection to Celtic at all.

So apart from 4th place, and even then a routine home win for Liverpool will sort that, all the important positions are sorted. Even Sky  at their hyperbolic best are going to struggle to sell this Sunday. There’s Man City possibly getting 100 points I suppose but so fuck?