Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official

The Mighty Hog

32 minutes ago, McFaul said:

Well what do you want??  A heartfelt piece of writing, or some Professor from Oxford being a snobby cunt?

It was heartfelt, there wasn’t anything wrong with his message. Struggle to read though 

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

Well written doesn't mean loads of long words or iambic pentameter. 

Just decent grammar, a decent sentence structure and so on.

I don't mind to be honest.  It's pedantic to query it and perhaps it takes more of a brain to decipher the words that are used.

Edited by McFaul

3 hours ago, The Fish said:

Well written doesn't mean loads of long words or iambic pentameter. 

Just decent grammar, a decent sentence structure and so on.

Practice what you preach, David

Doesn't make sense to us as fans but I struggle to see how it makes sense from his pov in terms of protecting his investment. If we're not sold and he's still around what does he thinks going to happen. Another relegation is the next few seasons seems almost inevitable given who he's likely to appoint and the funds available. Anyone half decent on the playing staff would want away too I should think.

:aye:

Merino, Lascelles will definitely be away if we get relegated again, plus players like Atsu, Lejeune, etc. we don't have the "big stars" to finance another season in the 2nd tier this time.

Ok maybe not.

It's just that I've been here for some years now and I've never used rubbish before.  I've used mate, wanker, gutted, and tallywacker (numerous times), but never rubbish.  Somehow, sometime, I'm trying to fit in gobsmacked, bugger all, fortnight, and taking the piss just to name a few.  :unsure2:

• Tom changed the title to Newcastle United: Club Sold To PCP - Official