The Mighty Hog

Newcastle United: Mike Ashley puts Premier League club up for sale

:lol: Aye it is. Can’t wait for this Sunday’s mountain of “it will be confirmed within 24-48 hours” or the end of the week, etc utter rubbish from the press. 

14 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

This is beyond fucking boring now.

That’s how I feel now. It’s just the same thing again and again.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

This is beyond fucking boring now.

That’s how I feel now. It’s just the same thing again and again.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Fuck off fish 

This is how I feel. It's just the same thing again and again.

Fed up with the takeover bollocks too. :good:

;)

• Haha 4

Fuck knows what's going on, and those who do know are saying nothing.

No point getting worked up about it, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Fat Man is still here this time next year.

20 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

Fuck knows what's going on, and those who do know are saying nothing.

No point getting worked up about it, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Fat Man is still here this time next year.

CT will have flounced again by then man. 

• Haha 6

21 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Telegraph is saying that the Premier League are “strongly considering” blocking the takeover after seeing a letter from Masters. This letter?

:lol: 

Never really related to Ben Stiller's character till now

• Haha 2

Aye. I think they’d be looking at a very expensive court case which they would probably lose

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye. I think they’d be looking at a very expensive court case which they would probably lose

More importantly they might lose body parts aswell.

I get that she wants justice for what happened (alleged or otherwise), but I don’t really understand this obsession she’s developed with the purchase of NUFC, the PiF have bought into a ton of businesses in the last few month yet for some reason this one is a sticking point for her.... it’s almost like she’s being put up to it by someone. 

• Like 3

If this takeover doesn't go through, they'll go to another league and buy another club, she'll forget all about us and probably won't even try to intervene in their next purchase. Meanwhile, we'll be stuck with Ashley.

None of them can change the fact that the system we all permit to exist is predicated on money being able to buy you whatever you want. I am more than fucking happy for that system to come tumbling down but I cannot get behind the selective nature of this shit.

If the PL do deny this, and there just seems to be absolutely no possible angle for them to do so from a legal standpoint since the PIF is not a person, and Mubarrak isn't going to be personally fucking involved, then I daresay they'll make a big song and dance about how they were doing it for 'the right reasons'. But there is nothing anyone could say to me to convince me that they give the slightest of fucks about this woman's murdered husband. In fact, I don't even really think the press do. No fucker really cares.

• Like 2

I have to think that because this buy out is dragging on for so long with no end in sight, it just ain't gonna happen.

The saying says, "where's there's smoke there's fire" but in this case I think it's just a fucking big smoke-screen and not even a spark.

I'm not bored, I'm just fed-up with the whole scenario.

It means fuck all imo that it’s taking a long time, other than the PL doesn’t have enough lawyers. No doubt they’ve been otherwise engaged with Project Restart and related issues. The waiting is tedious though, as is the steady drip of anti toon stories.

Let's be frank, Noelie cannot afford for these fuckers to be shitting about wasting time.

#OverthelineforNoelie

• Haha 3