Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

I watched Sliding Doors last night for the first time in years. Still canny enough.

Prior to that the last film I (re)watched was Zodiac, which took us three nights to get through. :lol: I've got a dreadful attention span when it comes to films.

Lucy-Absolute shiite. 1.1/10...

Tired old formula with no surprises...Pitiful quasi mystical dialogue and cod science....Almost no tension and 0 story development and no foreshadowing, mystery or twists. Rank bollocks.

Edited by Park Life

Lucy-Absolute shiite. 1.1/10...

Tired old formula with no surprises...Pitiful quasi mystical dialogue and cod science....Almost no tension and 0 story development and no foreshadowing, mystery or twists. Rank bollocks.

Limitless was all right, and this struck me as being quite similar idea (albeit approached with more action), how'd it stack up?

Is it worth acquiring, is what I'm asking.

Limitless was all right, and this struck me as being quite similar idea (albeit approached with more action), how'd it stack up?

Is it worth acquiring, is what I'm asking.

No.

The Planet of the Apes one is light years better.

Class of 92 (not really a film I know) was canny stuff especially the Scholes bits. American hustle, canny movie adams and lawrence made it even better, I then watched transcendance and monuments men which were both utter shite.

Sin City 2. Enjoyed it much more than the first one (will have to give that another go) but with Eva Green getting her chebs out for a large portion of the film that was a given really!

The Sweeney. Had it for ages and never fancied watching it before. Now I know why. It's fucking awful.