Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Anyone seen Talledega nights yet I cant be bothered to read 93 pages to see if someone has.

Aye.

So what's it like. feel free to write you're own review. :D

Average at best i'd say mate, unlike a Will Ferrell film there weren't many moments that had you howling so to speak.

Anyone seen Talledega nights yet I cant be bothered to read 93 pages to see if someone has.

Aye.

Average at best i'd say mate, unlike a Will Ferrell film there weren't many moments that had you howling so to speak.

Poo! :lol:

I was looking forward to it. May have to watch old school again.

Aye.

Poo! :D

I was looking forward to it. May have to watch old school again.

We all went out dressed like them at the end before for a mates birthday. :lol:

Right, I've got Flightplan to watch - put it on my Screenselect list then forgot to take it off when everyone on here said it was really shit.

So my question is:

Is it that bad that I'm better off just putting it straight back in the post without watching it, or can I get away with it as a mindless way to pass two hours?

Right, I've got Flightplan to watch - put it on my Screenselect list then forgot to take it off when everyone on here said it was really shit.

So my question is:

Is it that bad that I'm better off just putting it straight back in the post without watching it, or can I get away with it as a mindless way to pass two hours?

You might as well watch it as you do fuck all else at work. :angry:

I'm not talking about watching it at work, you retard! I can get away with the internet, but I think watching movies might be pushing it a bit. :angry:

I know that you tit! but I was just emphasising the fact you do fuck all at work and just post on here all day. :lol:

Guest Patrokles

Watched Dogma again last night, quality film. I really like everything Kevin Smith has done. Even Jersey girl is canny.

First hour of J&SBSB is pretty cack, but it gets going.

I thought Mallrats was terrible.

Watched Dogma again last night, quality film. I really like everything Kevin Smith has done. Even Jersey girl is canny.

First hour of J&SBSB is pretty cack, but it gets going.

I think completely the opposite. All the funniest bits are in the first half. The hitcher taking one in the mouth, Jays rant when Affleck tells him about the movie, posting on the internet, Jay going down on Carrie Fisher, the clit commander.. just off the top of my head. It goes a bit flat after they escape from Will Ferrell imo. The Good Will Hunting 2 bits funny but apart from that the second halfs a bit meh. Of course its all one huge in joke.

Edited by luckypierre

World Trade Centre

No fun at all, it has the odd moment of light relief, but the intensity of emotion is suffocating. Absoloutley brilliant though. You'd have to be a cold hearted cynical son of a bitch not to think so. I mean, that describes Stone all over and even he plays it straight. This film doesn't give an iota of his opinion on the politics of the day or subsequent events, which makes it all the more admirable. That even the man who made JFK realises that the day should never be used for point scoring. Perhaps that's the slyest dig of all, the Bush administration and the right in general using it as they do, as an excuse for all manner of horrible action should take heed.

EDIT: Can I add, it's the first film I've seen at the pictures for a while as previously I got so sick of little shits on their phones, taking photos and hoying stuff. I expected the worst when I went in to be greeted by a cinema full of 13 year olds, but on the whole they were amazingly respectful. A couple of young uns sat a few seats away watched the whole thing in rapt silence. Well done to the bairns.

Edited by Happy Face