Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

City Of God - Fucking brilliant and frightening to think that this is what goes on in parts of the world.

In The Mood For Love - Really good Hong Kong film about a love story between two people who's spouses are having an affair with each other. Beutifully shot with fantastic music.

Rififi - Along with the Killing and Resevoir Dogs, this is probably one of the best heist movies ever made.

3 superb films right there. Check out Chungking Express if you haven't already done so, probably my favourite Wong Kar Wai film.

Yeah I'm going to stick that on my list too. If that 3 month trial is still working I think I'll sign up as wor lass and get some more freebies sent to her mams :o

Watched Lady Vengence on Friday and it was excellent even if I found it a little bit hard to follow at first. The ending with all the families is brilliant.

I started watching Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas after it when I was a bit pissed and tired and had to turn it off because it was really freaking me out. Finished of watching it last night and thought it was really funny. Almost like an American Withnail & I!

Did anyone watch that Korean Film (Memories of Murder) on BBC 4 on Saturday night?

I started watching it and it seemed pretty good but I fell asleep about half hour in.

Seen it before, its very good. The Host is by the same writer/director, Joon Ho Bung. Very different film though

Edited by luckypierre

Did anyone watch that Korean Film (Memories of Murder) on BBC 4 on Saturday night?

I started watching it and it seemed pretty good but I fell asleep about half hour in.

Seen it before, its very good. The Host is by the same writer/director, Joon Ho Bung. Very different film though

Cheers, I'll have to watch out for it being on again. It was funny as fuck at the begining when the police kept falling down the hill at the murder site, and when the local cop dropkicked the city one!

Watched JFK.

First time I've seen it in a long time, quality film like.

I now expect a huge debate between Park Life and Renton on the subject. :o

The Prestige - Overrated and predictable.

I thought it was one of few films that keeps you going right until the very end, only then does it all fit in.

I usually have trouble predicting the twists but I thought they were so obvious in this film, maybe because I was actually paying attention for once.