Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Tron Legacy. I've never seen the original and went into this with an open mind and I have to say, I loved it. Soundtrack is done by Daft Punk and is amazing, very much a homage to the 80s Sci Fi movies like Terminator.

It might not be the most original film in the world and there's certain scenes reminiscent of Star Wars and Blade Runner, but well worth paying to see it at IMAX

8.5/10

Liked the original (can't believe you haven't seen it like, it's been on the box loads of times) so I might have to check it out.

Harry Potter and the whatever the new one is called - Only went to see it because there was nowt else on, then I remembered that I hadn't seen the last one which confused things. Turns out it was shite anyway.

Harry Potter and the whatever the new one is called - Only went to see it because there was nowt else on, then I remembered that I hadn't seen the last one which confused things. Turns out it was shite anyway.

It was truly shite. DL's it and turned it off after about an hour. Pure pish.

Least exciting ending in the history of blockbusters? They literally go to a house, act badly for 5 minutes then leave.

Least exciting ending in the history of blockbusters? They literally go to a house, act badly for 5 minutes then leave.

:nah:

Die Hard.

One of the best 3 action movies I've seen, cracking stuff. Bruce Willis is a fantastic man/actor; self-confident bald men get lots of action and he is a prime example. He can also do subtle acting things like smiling and being sarcastic, he plays with a blues band and shags models after he woos them with all his wonga from making films. I have never seen such a fantastic acting performance as this man, he had me convinced that he was not actually Bruce Willis, but John Mcclane. Alan Rickman is also terrific in this film, he can do a good turn. The script is witty and satirical, aiming barbs at the media and the rat-race. There are several cool-ass black guys in prominent roles, namely the fat black guy who is a cop and the thin one who drives the limo. This film is about regular guys beating the shit out of upper-class people with classical educations like Alan Rickman. Between Bruce Willis and the two black guys, they kill all the criminals and blow the shit out of a huge building, and there are good character-arcs in the film. I give it 6/10.

Die Hard.

One of the best 3 action movies I've seen, cracking stuff. Bruce Willis is a fantastic man/actor; self-confident bald men get lots of action and he is a prime example. He can also do subtle acting things like smiling and being sarcastic, he plays with a blues band and shags models after he woos them with all his wonga from making films. I have never seen such a fantastic acting performance as this man, he had me convinced that he was not actually Bruce Willis, but John Mcclane. Alan Rickman is also terrific in this film, he can do a good turn. The script is witty and satirical, aiming barbs at the media and the rat-race. There are several cool-ass black guys in prominent roles, namely the fat black guy who is a cop and the thin one who drives the limo. This film is about regular guys beating the shit out of upper-class people with classical educations like Alan Rickman. Between Bruce Willis and the two black guys, they kill all the criminals and blow the shit out of a huge building, and there are good character-arcs in the film. I give it 6/10.

:lol:

Thanks for the run down btw, always wondered what happened in that film. Say, you haven't seen E.T have you?

Die Hard.

:lol:

Thanks for the run down btw, always wondered what happened in that film. Say, you haven't seen E.T have you?

:rolleyes: