Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

I can just picture all the mental patients gathered in a room, you at the front like David Brent in scrubs.

"i run this ward, people. And what I say goes. You can drool all you like but if I say we're watching Loose Women, then you can bet your crazy arses we're watching Loose Women. This is J's ship. Any questions?"

They're all picking their arses and smelling their fingers. Completely oblivious.

Edited by Gemmill

I can just picture all the mental patients gathered in a room, you at the front like David Brent in scrubs.

"i run this ward, people. And what I say goes. You can drool all you like but if I say we're watching Loose Women, then you can bet your crazy arses we're watching Loose Women. This is J's ship. Any questions?"

They're all picking their arses and smelling their fingers. Completely oblivious.

:lol:

Or Arnold J Rimmer, with a clipboard...

"Okey dokey. I like to run a tight ship, people. Any of you needs to go toilet, you talk to me first."

Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerer's ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes or given you clairvoyance enough to find the Rebels' hidden fort...

How come their galaxy had Millenium Falcon's? We stopped using tape 20 years ago and I'm still driving a Kia :lol:

Edited by Happy Face

25496_512x288_manicured__9p27rkR5KEWXl5drlzFjMw.jpg

Debating what I should watch first out of -

13 Assassins

13-assassins-poster_2.jpg

Maria Full of Grace

51qhJZjhfyL.jpg

I Saw The Devil

5.24%20i%20saw%20the%20devil.jpg

Paris, Texas

Texas-1984.jpg

The Chaser

chaser%20dvd.jpg

The Lives of Others

51GT-evfaTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Amores Perros

267314_det.jpg

Sonatine

Sonatine%20(D).jpg

Full Time Killer

fulltime-killer.jpg

Atomised

atomised1.jpg

When The Last Sword is Drawn

51qAFVtofsL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The Twilight Samurai

twilight-samurai-dvd-cover-art.jpg

Paris, Texas

The Lives of Others

Amores Perros

Sonatine

Full Time Killer

All class, I haven't seen the rest though.

Opted for Full Time Killer.

Absolutely class.

Was that the bloke from Infernal Affairs?

The Lives of Others, J. It's fucking mint. After you watch it, watch/listen to the director's commentary about the film on the bonus disc - fascinating stuff.

Hereafter - Was actually canny. Wasnt sure what to expect I just had it on my popcorn and hadnt watched it. Basically the story of three people linked with death who's paths finally cross later in the film.

Maria Full of Grace

Colombian-American film about a 17 year old girl that ends up working as a drug mule running a route from Colombia to New York.

Fantastic film, highly recommend to anybody.

Plus, Maria would get it all over.

Edited by Jonny2J