Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Your Highness

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1240982/

Thought this was going to be a nice little disney style funny film in the mould of Princess Bride etc.

Quite looking forward to watching it with the 7 year old, however about 1 minute in the bad language started. :razz: Seven year old was promptly assigned another more suitable film.

Have now finished watching it and not only was the language blue, we had dwarf penetration, a man being sexually assualted by a minotaur and a severed penis being worn around the neck of a warrior as a souvenir.

The film is a comedy and is generally a poor film but contained quite a few gross out funnies as well which made it watchable.

It also has the scene where Natalie Portman reveals a wonderful figure

natalie-portman-your-highness-thong.jpg

Overall a funny bad film and if the first few minutes make you laugh, you will probably stick with it.

(When you are thinking who the fat prince reminds you of......its probably Ron Jeremy. 5/10

Your Highness

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1240982/

Thought this was going to be a nice little disney style funny film in the mould of Princess Bride etc.

Quite looking forward to watching it with the 7 year old, however about 1 minute in the bad language started. :lol: Seven year old was promptly assigned another more suitable film.

Have now finished watching it and not only was the language blue, we had dwarf penetration, a man being sexually assualted by a minotaur and a severed penis being worn around the neck of a warrior as a souvenir.

The film is a comedy and is generally a poor film but contained quite a few gross out funnies as well which made it watchable.

It also has the scene where Natalie Portman reveals a wonderful figure

natalie-portman-your-highness-thong.jpg

Overall a funny bad film and if the first few minutes make you laugh, you will probably stick with it.

(When you are thinking who the fat prince reminds you of......its probably Ron Jeremy. 5/10

It's a 15, you inept clown. That should probably have been the clue you needed that it wasn't for 7 year olds. :razz:

I watched Iron Man 2 and the self restraint it took to not wank when Scarlett was on the screen was impressive. Might have caused a stir with the people I watched it with as well like.

Shame she was as wooden as the rest of the cast and you ;-)

CT, how do you post in the style of bad eye witness reports? Nobody uses those adjectives.

Sorry, over my head???

Compliment ?

;)

Fire In Babylon. 9/10

Fucking magic. I would have loved it to have been double the length it was.

Bunny Wailer ;):D:dances::angry: :angry:

It's great, isn't it?

I watched Iron Man 2 and the self restraint it took to not wank when Scarlett was on the screen was impressive. Might have caused a stir with the people I watched it with as well like.

Shame she was as wooden as the rest of the cast and you ;-)

Thought it was alreet. Don Cheadle as a lethal weapon was slightly hard to take though.

Rango was better. Absolutely mint and full of nods to old Westerns. Depp should do more voice work.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

O M G ! :D

Now I know this is a film you have watched thread, but omg again, I must share what I have just seen.

Cowboys and Aliens

Cowboys and fucking Aliens........Harrison Ford, Daniel Craig.......Aliens in the wild west......OMG :dances::angry: :angry: :angry:

;)

Office Space - Like a slightly less funny pre cursor to Gervais' office. Makes me thankful I don't work in an office like, I can't imagine having to deal with the same tards day in, day out and put on a smiley face.

Office Space - Like a slightly less funny pre cursor to Gervais' office. Makes me thankful I don't work in an office like, I can't imagine having to deal with the same tards day in, day out and put on a smiley face.

I thought the first 20 minutes or so of that was really good, and then Jennifer Aniston happened.

I can't imagine having to deal with the same tards day in, day out and put on a smiley face.

You work in a psych ward. Isn't the above basically your job description, word for word.

:lol:;)

Working in a hospital is probably no different in terms of dealing with other moronic staff.

I can't imagine having to deal with the same tards day in, day out and put on a smiley face.

You work in a psych ward. Isn't the above basically your job description, word for word.

:lol:;)

Working in a hospital is probably no different in terms of dealing with other moronic staff.

I run the ward, i don't have to smile and I get to say what's on telly!

Also starting a new job this month