Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

I like the look of knuckle. Must check it out.

HBO just ran a documentary on real life Superheros last night. Link to the trailer of lunatics knocking about in their underpants here:

Looks good-will look about for a link tomorrow.

Edited by Barney

I like the look of knuckle. Must check it out.

HBO just ran a documentary on real life Superheros last night. Link to the trailer of lunatics knocking about in their underpants here:

Looks good-will look about for a link tomorrow.

Sounds canny.

Starts off tremendous, Gooniesque, then just tales off into an episode of Dr Who or that other shit sc-fi thing on the BBC, could have been great.

Wasn't surprised to find out its the same cunt that done lost who has something to do with it.

The Lovely Bones

cinema has just had Sony superHD screens installed and its made a proper difference, visuals in the film were absolutely superb

quite enjoyed the film itself, I thought Stanley Tucci was excellent

Me too. Not sure why it got such a critical mauling. Maybe it was the backlash for Jackson after Lord of the Rings, maybe it suffers comparison to the book, but I thought it held my interest well.

Like Zodiac for teenagers.

horrible bosses 8/10 funny as fuck :icon_lol:

Rise of the planet of the apes 9/10 fuckin' superb

Trailer I saw of that Planet Of Apes made it look like an unintentional comedy ?

The whole 'its some bloke in a bit hairy suit/Cadburys advert' looked pretty hard to escape ?

I can just picture all the mental patients gathered in a room, you at the front like David Brent in scrubs.

"i run this ward, people. And what I say goes. You can drool all you like but if I say we're watching Loose Women, then you can bet your crazy arses we're watching Loose Women. This is J's ship. Any questions?"

They're all picking their arses and smelling their fingers. Completely oblivious.

25496_512x288_manicured__9p27rkR5KEWXl5drlzFjMw.jpg

". . and after lunch you asswipes are gonna come see me on top of that waterfall . . . you'd better buckle up bitches.

Same goes for you ol'man ."

Edited by LoveTheBobby

I Saw The Devil

Korean serial killer/revenge film. As you would expect, it was nuts, but fucking ace.

Although my fragile mind can't take seeing any more beautiful Korean dismembered. :icon_lol:

I can just picture all the mental patients gathered in a room, you at the front like David Brent in scrubs.

"i run this ward, people. And what I say goes. You can drool all you like but if I say we're watching Loose Women, then you can bet your crazy arses we're watching Loose Women. This is J's ship. Any questions?"

They're all picking their arses and smelling their fingers. Completely oblivious.

25496_512x288_manicured__9p27rkR5KEWXl5drlzFjMw.jpg

". . and after lunch you asswipes are gonna come see me on top of that waterfall . . . you'd better buckle up bitches.

Same goes for you ol'man ."

That was a week in the making!? Disappointing

horrible bosses 8/10 funny as fuck :lol:

Rise of the planet of the apes 9/10 fuckin' superb

Trailer I saw of that Planet Of Apes made it look like an unintentional comedy ?

The whole 'its some bloke in a bit hairy suit/Cadburys advert' looked pretty hard to escape ?

I'd prefer if it was, it's all motion capture mate, same fella who 'played' Gollum & King Kong

Horrible bosses - awful yank comedy aimed at kids...

Planet of the apes - couldnt bring myself to see it after the shit but hilarious trailer.

The business - got it yday on bluray thort it was mint

Horrible bosses - awful yank comedy aimed at kids...

Planet of the apes - couldnt bring myself to see it after the shit but hilarious trailer.

omg you absolute ballroot. fakin' hell. just go away.

When The Last Sword is Drawn

Slow paced Japanese film, about a man who brings shame on his family, as he leaves their clan, and becomes a samurai so he can provide for them.

Quite a good film, although at times it can be hard work, as there's some time shifting going on, and the director made it a bit puzzling at times because of this.

hum shame was looking forward to seeing it

Not at the cinema though, right?

yea il wait till it comes on sky movies better least i dont have to go out in the town and get mugged or worse listen to idiots in cinemas mouthing off lol

hum shame was looking forward to seeing it

Not at the cinema though, right?

yea il wait till it comes on sky movies better least i dont have to go out in the town and get mugged or worse listen to idiots in cinemas mouthing off lol

Which cinema? a cliché cinema in a bad 90's movie set in a black movie?