Ciaran’s Christmas cock-knockers vs Rafa, are you watching, the mighty Mitrovic?

Dr Gloom

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

I think you should take over from Rafa, Noelle. You seem to have all the answers.

Good thought ewerk, but I haven't been approached ……………...yet.:razz:

Shocking at home today & we couldn't beat the team who are bottom of the league. We've now got 3 hard games in 7 days 

Liverpool (a)

Watford (a)

Man Utd (h)

We could be in a lot of trouble by the end of the Man Utd game today was definitely a case of 2 points dropped

Edited by trooper

15 minutes ago, trooper said:

Shocking at home today & we couldn't beat the team who are bottom of the league. We've now got 3 hard games in 7 days 

Liverpool (a)

Watford (a)

Man Utd (h)

We could be in a lot of trouble by the end of the Man Utd game today was definitely a case of 2 points dropped

When I looked at the schedule recently, I recall naming it no-joy January.

Well what a massive bag of wank. Slightly concerned by our home form now it’s bizarre how bad we are here.. our away form needs to hold up January and beyond if we can’t improve it

No Ashley again? Must be his annual fat camp vacation but no worries he’ll be back when he inevitably gets told to go home for sneaking in takeaways

At least the football allows me an excuse to get pissed atm, other than that it’s a tad rather underwhelming one might very well say 

3 hours ago, 247 said:

Well what a massive bag of wank. Slightly concerned by our home form now it’s bizarre how bad we are here.. our away form needs to hold up January and beyond if we can’t improve it

No Ashley again? Must be his annual fat camp vacation but no worries he’ll be back when he inevitably gets told to go home for sneaking in takeaways

At least the football allows me an excuse to get pissed atm, other than that it’s a tad rather underwhelming one might very well say 

I was thinking this myself last night as it happens, then again town was horrific last night and I'd rather not bother. Plus drink now leads to complete insomnia (hence the ridiculous time of this post).

We're going to have another shit run of form, followed by a good one imo which will see us stay up. Out the FA cup in round 4, and praying the fat cunt dies or sells. Football is pointless. 

• Like 3

On 22/12/2018 at 10:46, Tom said:

I'm going to this game, got tickets on the Leazes balcony. £35 a ticket :lol:

What a shitshow. 

£70 well spent. :lol:

I'd rather have dropped it down a drain, 10 pence at a time.

• Like 1

On 12/22/2018 at 11:32, Kid Dynamite said:

Worst thing is, Townsend is in the form of his life for Palace and we could have had him back for £15mil ish. Ashley preferred Kenedy on loan 

Goal of the week in my opinion. Son a close second.

Loads of people seemed convinced we'd beat these because Jokanivc has them wide open at the back. Ranieri isn't Jokanovi and while we played badly repeatedly referencing the "worst team in the division" is myopic.

9 hours ago, The Fish said:

Loads of people seemed convinced we'd beat these because Jokanivc has them wide open at the back. Ranieri isn't Jokanovi and while we played badly repeatedly referencing the "worst team in the division" is myopic.

I would say it is more shortsighted rather than myopic, tbh.

10 hours ago, The Fish said:

They're bottom at Christmas so are, at this point in time, the worst team in the league. The table doesn't lie, Fish. IT DOES NOT LIE