Transfer gossip 2019/20

Dr Gloom

47 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I don't actually think we should give him a Pay as you play deal btw. I feel I have to make clear that I was simply taking the piss out of charity dodger Deano.

I support a pay as you play deal, Carroll to pay 15k per appearance. He also has to buy back my Carroll shirt from 2010 at full retail.

3 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I don't actually think we should give him a Pay as you play deal btw. I feel I have to make clear that I was simply taking the piss out of charity dodger Deano.

:lol:

I think we’d get better value if we signed a shrub and two water features. 

• Haha 1

I see we've been linked with Saint-Maximin. He's got a bit of Ben Arfa about him, in both the skills and being a knob sense. Him and Almiron in the team with, Longstaff and Shelvey playing balls behind them would be pretty exciting tbf

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I see we've been linked with Saint-Maximin. He's got a bit of Ben Arfa about him, in both the skills and being a knob sense. Him and Almiron in the team with, Longstaff and Shelvey playing balls behind them would be pretty exciting tbf

Almiron, Saint-Maximin and Joelinton is a pretty interesting seeming front line if they can gel and hit the ground running. Lots of pace there.

3 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Assuming we don’t sell Longstaff

6 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Shelvey and Longstaff wont work together for me. Too immobile. 

Just wait until the ginger Pirlo is the third wheel in the centre midfield and Ki is sitting on the bench becuase Geordie Steve doesn't think he's as good as Shelvey and Colback or the cunt of an owner is worried Ki will play enough games to trigger his contract extension..

21 minutes ago, Howay said:

Would basically pay off the fee they’ve spent on Joelinton. So I’m sure they’ll be more than happy to do it the fucking mugs. 

Balancing the books :razz:

1 hour ago, Howay said:

Would basically pay off the fee they’ve spent on Joelinton. So I’m sure they’ll be more than happy to do it the fucking mugs. 

Joelinton is just reinvesting the money they got from the sale of Perez plus maybe a bit more. Selling Longstaff will mostly likely lead to a nice profit when the window shuts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Isegrim said:

Joelinton is just reinvesting the money they got from the sale of Perez plus maybe a bit more. Selling Longstaff will mostly likely lead to a nice profit when the window shuts.

They’re hoping we’ve all forgotten the Perez money. 

22 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Seems like he’s on a mad one this afternoon.