Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

But on a whole. At this moment in time his positivity has been welcome. 

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

:lol:

• Haha 1

Is that genuine? Am I on the right thread or is this the this is the news thread? It's like Viz, except it's real. The Star is spot on, this is how far the rabbit hole we have gone. 

Meh, you see worse than that every day on Twitter. The guy hasn't contributed to the Guardian since 2018 so he's not exactly prominent.

It's also not actually a threat.

I don't think this quite squares up to people threatening to kill members of the clergy, from the other side of the aisle.

Having said that, it's a fucking stupid thing to say and needlessly aggressive. That's rapidly the country that the Tories are turning us into, but we should all aim to be above it. If he still works for the Guardian in some capacity, they should close that relationship down.

Edited by Rayvin

Is the truth still a defence for libel / malicious communication? 

Would love a jury to be posed the question "Is Michael Gove a lying little cunt and a shithouse?". 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Meh, you see worse than that every day on Twitter. The guy hasn't contributed to the Guardian since 2018 so he's not exactly prominent.

I don't think this quite squares up to people threatening to kill members of the clergy, from the other side of the aisle.

Having said that, it's a fucking stupid thing to say and needlessly aggressive. That's rapidly the country that the Tories are turning us into, but we should all aim to be above it. If he still works for the Guardian in some capacity, they should close that relationship down.

He co-hosts Athletico Mince with Bob Mortimer, if you've never listened to it then you haven't lived.

3 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Do we like the Guardian again? :) 

Yes. Rayvin has decreed it’s ok to like MSM again because they’re trying to do away with Johnson & his chief goon :good:

And it’s Marina Hyde. She’s suggesting Johnson without Cummings is like Hasseelhoff without his talking car :lol:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

I see that little cunt grimes has deleted his tweet 

https://twitter.com/Timmytondall/status/1265223546546110464?s=19

Even better. It’s out there and everyone knows about it. Deleting achieves nothing for him other than to confirm he knows he’s a hypocrite. A bit like his hero he doesn’t appear to be half as clever as he thinks he is if he thought deleting it would solve things

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Aye. Why give them the ammo? 

7 hours ago, Rayvin said:

I thought @trophyshy comment was amusing tbh, I don't know why he deleted it.

I'm not that delicate ffs :lol:

:D

I was a bit worse for wear and was unable to reason if it was gentle ribbing or plain rude. 

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye. Why give them the ammo? 

He's an MLF. It's in their DNA to threaten to chin people online whether they're built like a prime Tyson or like a prime Charles Hawtrey. :good:

• Haha 3