Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

This year my kids didn’t get their flu vaccines until well into January, which seemed a bit pointless, so you can guess how well the government’s latest ‘ambitious’ plans on that score for the coming winter will play out. 

53 minutes ago, Alex said:

Also, can anyone explain the rationale behind staff in supermarkets etc not needing to wear masks? 

I can see a member of staff trying to tell some customer to wear a mask in the shop while not having one on.

I'm just waiting for the news coming through of supermarket mask fights

Crazy 

( i can't answer your question btw)   

• Haha 1

I’d guess they’ll do what they did in the full lockdown and put a security bod at the entrance. 

No mask- fuck off. 
I hope. 

We can do without giving the morons the conflict they crave, tbh. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Went to Tesco last night and they weren’t enforcing it. Loads of people walking around not wearing masks. Also loads of staff wearing visors and no masks which defeats the purpose. 

Makes spotting the utter wankers easier, every cloud and all that, off to Aldi today, will report back

7 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Makes spotting the utter wankers easier, every cloud and all that, off to Aldi today, will report back

Everyone was wearing one when I went this morning. Think I’ll still be avoiding busy times. I was thinking the same though, makes it obvious who the selfish cunts are. 

34 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Went to Tesco last night and they weren’t enforcing it. Loads of people walking around not wearing masks. Also loads of staff wearing visors and no masks which defeats the purpose. 

Don’t think staff have to wear a mask. Which is ridiculous like. 

I spent ten hours in a hospital yesterday wearing a mask and after a while you pretty much forget you have it on. It was in no way painful, hard to breathe or caused any communication issues. There’s pretty much no valid excuse for shop workers not to be wearing one.

3 hours ago, Alex said:

Everyone was wearing one when I went this morning. Think I’ll still be avoiding busy times. I was thinking the same though, makes it obvious who the selfish cunts are. 

One selfish cunt without mask in Aldi, nipped into B&M for my vape supplies and few more 3 maybe, but most masked

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

I spent ten hours in a hospital yesterday wearing a mask and after a while you pretty much forget you have it on. It was in no way painful, hard to breathe or caused any communication issues. There’s pretty much no valid excuse for shop workers not to be wearing one.

Did they get the foreign object out of your arse ok? 

In all seriousness hope all is well.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Breaking News ...

Travellers returning to England from Spain will have to quarantine for 14 days from Sunday, the BBC understands.

It is believed the measures will come into force in the early hours of Sunday.

The government is expected to announce the change imminently, due to a significant spike in coronavirus cases in Spain.

6 hours ago, Gemmill said:

New Zealand man. Absolutely class. When the dust settles on this and Brexit, I could definitely see a move abroad somewhere. 

Aye. Andrew likes it so much he's stopped associating with us losers on here  :huh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Aye. Andrew likes it so much he's stopped associating with us losers on here  :huh:

Aww now that's not true at all. Well, the second bit isn't anyway.

New Zealand is fucking brilliant though.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Andrew said:

Aww now that's not true at all. Well, the second bit isn't anyway.

New Zealand is fucking brilliant though.

I just thought you hadn’t posted in a while....probably too busy building a shrine to your buck-toothed yet strangely attractive leader...

• Haha 2

On 26/07/2020 at 19:30, PaddockLad said:

I just thought you hadn’t posted in a while....probably too busy building a shrine to your buck-toothed yet strangely attractive leader...

And just yesterday our next visa was approved and we've got another year here!

I cannot quite explain the feeling of relief at getting that email.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Andrew said:

And just yesterday our next visa was approved and we've got another year here!

I cannot quite explain the feeling of relief at getting that email.

:good:

do you get to apply for citizenship?..