Coronavirus

14 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Wykiki has deleted his twitter...this was after his dad died due to delayed treatment for a heart complaint?... @Ant do data laws allow you to email him?...

I'm sorry to hear that. Hope he eventually comes back on here at some point, he's a canny lad.

• Like 2
  • Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great news lads the son in laws ex wife is home. It looks like she's going to be ok it's really brought it home how bad this is. Hopefully things can get back to some kind of normality in a couple of

A 10ft coffin, slowly whirring down the aisle carried by 6 weeping Roombas. 

Probably standing in the empty Nightingale hospitals (which we can’t use without staff btw - good luck finding more nurses)   None of us have been routinely tested. Only eligible if we have

Posted Images

On 21/12/2020 at 18:55, PaddockLad said:

Wykiki has deleted his twitter...this was after his dad died due to delayed treatment for a heart complaint?... @Ant do data laws allow you to email him?...

Leave it with me 👍

12 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Already been sorted by the super-efficient Mod Team. :lol:

cheers, only seen it (not sure was even on here in a few days) getting my arse kicked with work lol

• Haha 1

Notified this morning that I've tested positive for Covid  19 despite only having the symptoms of a common cold :boogie:

No dry cough

No high temp

Did have loss of taste/smell...this is complicated though, due to my chronic athsma & allergy issues my sinuses block at the drop of a hat and there was no real reason why it wasn't due to these issues as its happened dozens of times since the pandemic started. 

Got a txt Tuesday  from a mate I'd seen on Sun 13th to say that he'd tested positive.  

So my 10 days are up tomorrow...pity about the half dozen or so NHS sites I visited since infection though. This morning  I've filled out all the addresses in test & trace and emailed my boss too. 

• Like 3
52 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Notified this morning that I've tested positive for Covid  19 despite only having the symptoms of a common cold :boogie:

No dry cough

No high temp

Did have loss of taste/smell...this is complicated though, due to my chronic athsma & allergy issues my sinuses block at the drop of a hat and there was no real reason why it wasn't due to these issues as its happened dozens of times since the pandemic started. 

Got a txt Tuesday  from a mate I'd seen on Sun 13th to say that he'd tested positive.  

So my 10 days are up tomorrow...pity about the half dozen or so NHS sites I visited since infection though. This morning  I've filled out all the addresses in test & trace and emailed my boss too. 

Was the alcohol a barrier to the worse side effects? :good:

8 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

No dry cough

No high temp

Fingers crossed that’s all you get buddy 

• Like 2

If the Oxford one is that good and they can roll it out reasonably competently (big if I know) I hope we'll see almost zero deaths by Easter and a degree of normality by the early summer. 

I think we have to hold on to that level of hope in the dark weeks ahead. 

• Like 4
18 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Hope you’re well @PaddockLad

9 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Glad you've had a mild dose, PL. I cannot wait for this thing to fuck off, what a prize cunt it's been. 

Cheers folks, only symptoms hanging around as I emerge from 10 day isolation appear to be afternoon fatigue and several cold sores which have prevented me shaving for over a week for the first time in my life ... I look like Kenny fuckin Rogers :glare:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Cheers folks, only symptoms hanging around as I emerge from 10 day isolation appear to be afternoon fatigue and several cold sores which have prevented me shaving for over a week for the first time in my life ... I look like Kenny fuckin Rogers :glare:

Covid has given you herpes? 

Righto you dirty cunt! Shameless. 

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, NJS said:

If the Oxford one is that good and they can roll it out reasonably competently (big if I know) I hope we'll see almost zero deaths by Easter and a degree of normality by the early summer. 

I think we have to hold on to that level of hope in the dark weeks ahead. 

Not to be the harbinger of doom but they will be lucky to have half the population vaccinated by 12months time I reckon. 

I read this morning that America has had almost as many Covid deaths this month as the UK has had in total. That's mental