The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

There are two days between those tweets. :lol: 

Its not like Pete has robbed his exclusive within five minutes. I just hope for Luke’s sake that he’s switched to turkey roast.

Edit: Three fucking days.

Edited by ewerk
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

49 minutes ago, ewerk said:

There are two days between those tweets. :lol: 

Its not like Pete has robbed his exclusive within five minutes. I just hope for Luke’s sake that he’s switched to turkey roast.

Edit: Three fucking days.

Ones also an article that Newcastle want to sign Trippier in early January, which the entire football world knew by that point, the other is someone saying we have submitted an official bid. How does he see that as the same? I’m not even going to bother mentioning how him saying Newcastle want to sign Trippier on December 28th is far from an exclusive ffs. 

He’s also ignoring the fact that other people will have similar sources and hear similar things at similar times. He’s such an arrogant cunt. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Howay said:

Weird they didn’t copy his EXCLUSIVE SCOOP here from a year prior. Fucking divvy. 

B1B07DF5-830A-4D42-B41C-0489247092D3.jpeg

That tweet has aged about as well as Edwards himself.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Howay said:

Ones also an article that Newcastle want to sign Trippier in early January, which the entire football world knew by that point, the other is someone saying we have submitted an official bid. How does he see that as the same? I’m not even going to bother mentioning how him saying Newcastle want to sign Trippier on December 28th is far from an exclusive ffs. 

He’s also ignoring the fact that other people will have similar sources and hear similar things at similar times. He’s such an arrogant cunt. 

He should try to get copyright protection for his exclusives.

What a plonker.

• Like 1

On 01/01/2022 at 09:50, essembeeofsunderland said:

Hasn’t Trippier played a number of England games at left back? I’m thinking of any option other than playing Lewis The Coward.

"Murphy averages 5.88 tackles and interceptions per 90 minutes, a number which is bettered only by Leicester City midfielder Wilfred Ndidi, who is regarded as one of the best ball-winners in the division."

Thing is, with Edwards, he’d only have been regurgitating stuff he’s heard elsewhere and gone into EXCLUSIVE mode once he’d heard it from multiple sources. Because he’s got about as much chance of having the inside track as Adam Pearson. That’s even if he hadn’t gone out of his way to act the cunt every time Staveley’s name was mentioned prior to the takeover. 

• Like 2

• Tom locked this topic