The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

Appalling welding 

The stadium needs to be improved in lots of areas. Until then we’ll have to solder on

• Haha 10

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

I bet they're doing some daft video and that's what's holding it up. :lol:

Guarantee that's what it is. Full interview package, super slo mo shots of him kicking Adam Pearson right in the bollocks. 

• Haha 5

I don't know whether this is to protect the player from questions about the Saudis in a press conference. So give the press an interview in a controlled setting, so they've got comments for their articles, but don't expose a fucking right back to a load of questions about "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MURDEROUS REGIME?!" 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

I don't know whether this is to protect the player from questions about the Saudis in a press conference. So give the press an interview in a controlled setting, so they've got comments for their articles, but don't expose a fucking right back to a load of questions about "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MURDEROUS REGIME?!" 

It would be the sensible way to play it like. 

NUFC press officer: “Kieran will only answer questions about football-related matters.”

First question, Simon Bird: “Jamal Khashoggi’s widow has said...”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Tom locked this topic