The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

You've got a right little toot on for Anderson. 

I hope he's not like all the other "hot prospects" we've had down the years. Michael Chopra was gonna be the Indian Alan Shearer for years. Ended up closer to the Indian Paul Merson, and not sadly for his football ability. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

You've got a right little toot on for Anderson. 

I hope he's not like all the other "hot prospects" we've had down the years. Michael Chopra was gonna be the Indian Alan Shearer for years. Ended up closer to the Indian Paul Merson, and not sadly for his football ability. 

He couldn’t put less effort in than Willock.

Wait on.

They have promised the players better times are ahead?  I hope he means they spoke to Trippier and Joe and promised that because the rest of them in that dressing room at the weekend can go fuck.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Wait on.

They have promised the players better times are ahead?  I hope he means they spoke to Trippier and Joe and promised that because the rest of them in that dressing room at the weekend can go fuck.  

Yeah I don't think they split the room. 

"OK you've all been given a number, either a 1 or a 2. Can all the number 2s step forward? OK lads, for you, things are going to get better. If we haven't asked you to step forward, it's cos you're a CUNT."

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Yeah I don't think they split the room. 

"OK you've all been given a number, either a 1 or a 2. Can all the number 2s step forward? OK lads, for you, things are going to get better. If we haven't asked you to step forward, it's cos you're a CUNT."

• Haha 8

• Tom locked this topic