The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

I dunno. From Manu's perspective it doesn't make much sense to be loaning us players now knowing full well that helping us avoid relegation only brings us up to their level faster.

If this is true, I will hold in my piss a little bit longer as it means at least things would be happening behind the scenes. We need more action, I’m hesitant if this lad was the only striker brought in due to his lack of experience - of course if he is as good as his record over his first 17 games then that would be mint but we’ve seen it before where a lad scores for fun then disappears. 

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Seems like these oil fuckers are tighter than me

Hope’s late night tweets were miles better when it was one of his absolute bangers about Bruce being an absolute dingbat, these hope dashers (oh dear) aren’t as good. 

44 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Not even gonna bother googling this one.

Aye best to just join us on team #bedwetters. No way we’re signing that bloke, the French League are having their way with our lot this window. 

• Like 1

I do not understand that Digne prefers to go to Aston Villa rather than come here in a permanent transfer.

It is obvious that Aston Villa today is better than us (not much better either) and that it has a solid base, but that today it cannot give it more than to be Top10 or Top12.

But the project that we should have is much bigger. And if the team manages to avoid relegation, we should be ahead of Aston Villa in the short term.

6 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

I do not understand that Digne prefers to go to Aston Villa rather than come here in a permanent transfer.

It is obvious that Aston Villa today is better than us (not much better either) and that it has a solid base, but that today it cannot give it more than to be Top10 or Top12.

But the project that we should have is much bigger. And if the team manages to avoid relegation, we should be ahead of Aston Villa in the short term.

aston villa won't be relegated this season. we're staring at it down both barrels currently.

oh and there's obviously the 'erm' factor.

• Haha 3

• Tom locked this topic