Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

5 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Tuchel complaining about VAR and referee today. Fucking hypocritical cunt.

TBF pretty much everyone is guilty of hypocrisy when VAR does/doesn't suit them.

WTF?! I don't come for anyone. I just say it as I see it - don't really pay attention to who's posted stuff, just respond to it. You overthink this stuff waaaaaay too much :lol:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Tuchel complaining about VAR and referee today. Fucking hypocritical cunt.

The facts are important though. And the fact is: they lost over two legs 

I was thinking he looks really familiar. But I don’t think I’d have gotten to Brian McClair if you had given me 100 guesses 

• Like 1

At least he's not two stone heavier, sitting on sky with a suit and tie twenty seconds away from tears when Man U get beat or winging his knowledge about 'the boy' whoever at crystal palace so fair play. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Seems it was kicking off after the Man City game. Savic pulled Grealishs hair who responded by saying “you’re a cunt mate” :lol: sadly the video I saw of it was removed from Twitter. Then Savic tried to head butt Sterling, followed by Grealish and Savic being held apart in the tunnel :lol: 

Found a picture of Savic and Grealish

A6F6F257-3E7B-439F-9703-E9B84B061041.jpeg

• Haha 2

On 14/04/2022 at 02:47, strawb said:

Who would be the hard man at Man City? Ederson? Kyle Walker? Probably Diaz? 

Fernandinho too maybe? 

What I like about the Man City players are their flair players don’t get discouraged or shy away when people try and intimidate them like Athleti did. Foden, Grealish, KDB, Silva etc will just keep going. I’ll always remember when Grealish played Birmingham for Villa and that fucking idiot ran on and punched the back of his head, he kept his head and then went on to score the winner iirc. 

That was coming. Keeper at fault obviously but Stones has lost in dangerous positions possession fannying on about 4 times in the first 10 mins. It’s ridiculous doing that much against a pressing side like Liverpool. Massive risk relative to the potential gain 

• Like 1