Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Rangnick is dangerously close to finding himself tarred with the FRAUD brush. Him and his namesake at Southampton could be the founding members of the BUNDESLIGA FRAUD DIVISION

Totally weird decision appointing him as an interim manager when they did. Basically removing the authority of the manager 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

How bad are Man United man. I really hope we're finishing above this lot very soon. 

On the plus side I can't see them getting much better. As for Everton, no money to spend and a rotten manager. The future's bright just not for these.

8 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Burnley will beat Norwich tomorrow and it’s still squeaky bum time. Everton’s fixture list is so nightmarish that this was probably their most winnable game

Aye, despite what @Rentonthe nonce says, this is miles from over. Burnley win tomorrow and I'm still confident Everton are sunk. 

I wonder how many of those who preferred Everton to beat Burnley the other night are still of that opinion. Man Utd are dogshit.

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

They've got Sissoko, nuff said.

When we played them and I saw hus name on the team sheet I had to check it was the same player. When I saw it was him I just laughed. 

• Haha 1