Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Norwich beating Burnley. ct shitting his pants they'll overtake us now. 

been a bad weekend for football really, what with the mackems winning what could be a play off decider but more so it looking like a tremendous one for the blue dippers as it stands. made me feel quite sad actually so I've tuned in to the masters instead!

so who are we rooting for in title shoot out, or do you not give a fuck?

think I'm edging towards man city, if for no other reason than they tend to abstain in the votes amongst the premier leagues owners to ensure we're not a threat at the top end of the table.  :)

14 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Sold their centre forward to a relegation rival in January. :lol:

:lol: Superstar replacement Weghorst was subbed off again after contributing fuck all. 

• Haha 1

Pretty well known I have a relative soft spot for Liverpool from my days there, but also if they overhaul Man City I think most fair minded people would say that was a pretty impressive achievement. Also personally like Klopp and can't think of any player I particularly dislike, including Henderson. I actually don't mind City under Pep either mind. Used to fucking hate Man City. 

14 minutes ago, Renton said:

Pretty well known I have a relative soft spot for Liverpool from my days there, but also if they overhaul Man City I think most fair minded people would say that was a pretty impressive achievement. Also personally like Klopp and can't think of any player I particularly dislike, including Henderson. I actually don't mind City under Pep either mind. Used to fucking hate Man City. 

The city is great.  

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Definitely Man City. Just a case of hating them a lot less 

I like Pep’s football philosophy but I can’t stand City, especially with a lot of them blanking out their history of mediocrity before 2008.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I like Pep’s football philosophy but I can’t stand City, especially with a lot of them blanking out their history of mediocrity before 2008.

I thought they revelled in being the only club* to get decent support in the lower divisions? 

*In their heads