Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

Is rather Burnley weren’t winning 

Burnley win is the best result for us. Every position in the table counts towards prize money and affecting FFP less. Neither of these teams will finish above us, an Everton win would have put them within 3 points of us with a game in hand. Anyone who was shouting for anything apart from a Burnley win was failing to see the bigger picture. Position is everything, not points difference.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Craig said:

Burnley win is the best result for us. Every position in the table counts towards prize money and affecting FFP less. Neither of these teams will finish above us, an Everton win would have put them within 3 points of us with a game in hand. Anyone who was shouting for anything apart from a Burnley win was failing to see the bigger picture. Position is everything, not points difference.

wanted a burnley win. only cloud for me though is that's even more gutting we gifted the scouse cunts 3 points the other week.

desperate for them to go down, weirdly even more so than I am for the mackems to miss out on a play off place!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Craig said:

i liked a draw, which would sap belief from both sides, keeping both right in the shit. It looks even bleaker for Everton now with their fixture list but i was hoping Burnley would just fuck off and die already.

• Like 1

Their run of games coming up is honking. 

Man United (H) 

Leicester (H) 

Liverpool (A) 

Chelsea (H) 

Leicester (A) 

All of that followed by the mother of all 6 pointers away at Watford. I fully expect Lampard to be in adult nappies by then. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i liked a draw, which would sap belief from both sides, keeping both right in the shit. It looks even bleaker for Everton now with their fixture list but i was hoping Burnley would just fuck off and die already.

This result kept both teams as far away from us as possible. I want Burnley to stay up, fuck Everton

Edited by Craig

Imagine Pickford in the Championship. And DvB didn’t want a relegation fight remember :taunt:

Edited by Craig
  • Haha 2

Everton are fucking dross. They offered absolutely nothing and were cut apart almost at will by fucking Burnley. I think Burnley actually had more possession as well :lol:. 2 wins and 10 losses in their last 12, both wins at home and they lost away to Norwich so I honestly don’t see any particularly winnable games for them in their fixture list. Watford will outscore them, and Brentford could go either way other than those two it’s a bunch of hidings. 

:lol: I can’t get over Twitter tonight man. I’d have preferred a Burnley win but the amount of blokes going “did you see how bad we were against Spurs? Everton will pick up points it’s not like they won’t win any more games” but these same people seem to write off any hope of us winning another, and they just watched Everton play like that against Burnley :lol:

:lol: Here’s an example “I think the team that have took 6 points from 12 games will be ok but the team that took 21 from 12 are definitely fucked because they lost away to Spurs and Chelsea” get a grip. 

• Like 2