Other Games 21/22: Talk about Actual Football

Ayatollah Hermione

On 28/03/2022 at 14:31, Craig said:

What a fucking twat. And this dickhead repeatedly gets picked despite being shite

Aye but booing him from the kick off maybe isn't the best look for England fans.

• Like 2

I haven't seen the recent games for England as tbh watching England out of a major tournament bores me.  But there is no doubt, Maguire is a different player when he plays for England.  Same with T-Rex.  Southgate trusts them, they deliver.  If they didn't I am sure Southgate wouldn't pick them.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

England fans don't have a good look, full stop. 

There all Colins from Gillingham and Clives from Lincoln, aren't they? As soon as your club side is doing better than plodding around the lower leagues you sharp bin off the national side.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dougle said:

International football is in the main for non-football folk, just like the Olympics really.

Every four years I get my curling brush out.

Winter Olympics: Preston curling centre's boom thanks to medal success -  BBC News

Your curling brush?  That's what you call it?

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Hopefully in a few more weeks I won’t need this

DE3C2C28-B2F5-4846-A6E8-E7939DBA82CA.jpeg

Is that an outside bog for emergency pissy pants avoidance use? 

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, Alex said:

Watford have delayed their imminent 7 match winning streak for another week. Looks like Burnley will too 

“Not yet lads, need a double figure gap before the start of our come back, can’t be letting that fat cunt Frank or that Sherman tank Marsch only have a single figure lead”

B108F3E3-870E-401C-860D-B0F1522FBEB7.jpeg

42 minutes ago, Alex said:

I think there’s only 5 sides with a realistic chance of going down after Brentford’s result. 

Only two places left to fill, Everton are fucked per Gemmill 

Everton will lose today, keeping themselves close to the shit. I think we might lose as well, but I'm not worried about that - we'll be safe after the next few games. 

Cheers to whoever fixed the site btw (I'm assuming @Andrew?). And cheers on behalf of the whole board to @Alexwho let him know your hero couldn't get on. Would've been a tough match day for you all and you've no idea how close you came. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Watching The bigot brothers and I wouldn’t have a single one of them in our squad.

It's not a good sign when you've barely got a game for a couple of years at an average, for their standards, Juventus side and Ramsey going to Rangers confirmed my suspicions. 

8 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Watching The bigot brothers and I wouldn’t have a single one of them in our squad.

Every time I watch an Old Firm match I’m amazed at how bad the quality is.

• Like 2