The new manager thread

Polarboy

20 minutes ago, Tom said:

Here man Ryder used to drink cans on the back of the away bus. 

He’s done the hard yards sparking lads out and being nails. Apparently. 

don't doubt that for a minute.

there again i suppose you cant help wondering why he bottled it against an obese 60 year old who's one bacon butty short of a coronary.

• Haha 2

Apparently Howe is taking them all for a team dinner tonight somewhere, must be a far cry from the Ashley days when he took Rafa and the team to an indian in ponteland :lol: I bet the players have ptsd going out for a meal after that, the fat fuck would have been slavering as his starter came out last.. 'lets have a look at what you've got rafa, some proper nosh there amigo can I have a try?'.. 'miggy what have you got over there lad? dont worry about cutting me bit off just slide that plate up my way son.'

Edited by 247
  • Haha 6

33 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Those jeans man. :lol: "Do they come in a square cut?" 

And the fucking shoes. :lol:

I wouldn't take the fucking bins out in that get-up. 

For a man who literally owns many clothing brands. :lol: 

You wouldn’t have caught Gianni Versace in that shit.

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Brucey- “ Ahhh, well lads, we’re going out for a team meal tonight- Lau’s Buffet King! 
All you can eat Rinky-dinks… go easy on the lagers but, training is cancelled the morrow.”

Could you imagine him, Ashley and charnley rocking up to an all you can eat, the owner would be shitting himself at the sight of those 3 twats waddling through the door 

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, 247 said:

Could you imagine him, Ashley and charnley rocking up to an all you can eat, the owner would be shitting himself at the sight of those 3 twats waddling through the door 

Or telling Steve he's not welcome after the state he left the toilet in last time.

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

My fave Pearson video 😂

That's what Miggy would sound like if he was Geordie. That nervous laugh punctuating every other sentence and a daft grin on his face.

• Haha 1